Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Pictures of Where CJLP Lives

Only if they actually ARE pics of you... otherwise, forget it.

No, don't forget it. I enjoy looking at pictures of other locales. It doesn't have to be a personal pic to be interesting. Yes, some people are reticent to post their picture on the internet and in this world I think that's wise. It is an individual choice.

Only if they actually ARE pics of you... otherwise, forget it.

No, don't forget it. I enjoy looking at pictures of other locales. It doesn't have to be a personal pic to be interesting. Yes, some people are reticent to post their picture on the internet and in this world I think that's wise. It is an individual choice.

Don't quote me out of context, please. What I was saying was, this thread hold no interest for me personally because there have been way too many false alarms/letdowns (and I know I'm not the only one, btw)... just don't say you are putting up something that you are not.

Don't quote me out of context, please. What I was saying was, this thread hold no interest for me personally because there have been way too many false alarms/letdowns (and I know I'm not the only one, btw)... just don't say you are putting up something that you are not.

I too would have liked to see a pic of CJLP..But if it's not going to happen..No big deal..A lot of people don't feel comfortable posting pics of themselves..I'll still be interested in seeing what he posts..

T'Mir, I believe the deception by CJLP was meant to be a joke..I feel bad if you were offended by it..

My comment was directed to CJLP and was meant only to express my interest in seeing his pictures. I'm sorry if I offended you in any way, but the only context I can see to your post is that you weren't interested in seeing anything but pictures of him. I was simply stating an opposing opinion.

My comment was directed to CJLP and was meant only to express my interest in seeing his pictures. I'm sorry if I offended you in any way, but the only context I can see to your post is that you weren't interested in seeing anything but pictures of him. I was simply stating an opposing opinion.

It's not only personal pics that I am interested in. But after so many times of:

"Click to see my pic!"

Click for Spoiler:

Haha, just kidding!

It really gets old. That is what irked me to begin with.

It's not only personal pics that I am interested in. But after so many times of:

"Click to see my pic!"

Click for Spoiler:

Haha, just kidding!

It really gets old. That is what irked me to begin with.

I only did that once, and I did show a picture of me. :laugh:

It was one darn flattering pic too B) B) :laugh: hehehehe

Did we ever figure out where he lives yet??? I think CJLP is spending his shore leave on beautiful planet in the Alpha Sector.

B)

I would love to see your face, for only one reason, it is bugging me that I don't know what the person to whom I am talking to looks like, it is rather disconcerting. If you don't wanna post it here, you have my e-mail addy send it there

Awwww! She's beautiful! love.gif (major cat person here)

You need to trim those collars though.

Sugar_2.jpg

YEA!  IT WORKED! :)

EDIT: Her name is Sugar! :)

Nice pic, but...um...you look a lot like a cat...

Click for Spoiler:

**puts on glasses** oh, wait, it IS a cat. Sorry, my bad.

Sounds easy enough but I'm not sure how to do it on paint or if you even can. If you want you can e-mail the pics to me and I can see if I can do it for you.

if you can get a hold of a copy of photoshop, I'm not suggesting you do anything illegal, but there's a reason adobe charges $600 a pop. Paintshop is good, and cheaper.