Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Pictures of Where CJLP Lives

My next pic will reveal CJLP's true appearance!

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he posts a pic of CJLP,,, as in Stewart portraying Captain Jean Luc Picard. :laugh:

That was my original plan. :lol: However, this will be me. :idea:

Hehe, I thought I was onto something. :laugh:

Yo, CJLP, thin abouta face shot, yellow maybe the colour of summer, but we want the FACE. DON'T make me CUSS!! :tear::waaaa::andorian:

Hmmmm *trying to think of what area in the States CJLP lives* So does anyone recognize any of the surroundings in that picture. Maybe we could get a detective out there to get a real picture. :andorian:

I know what state he's in; just need to narrow down the general area.

We're gonna start stalking you, JP. :andorian: (j/k)

Well, from what I'm found he seems to be from either Utah, Ohio or Tennessee. But I'm banking on Utah. Although the pic of the houses do heavily resemple the picks for the Ohio location. HEHEHE I'll find you yet CJLP :)

wellIi think based on my calcs that he is a north Tennessee boy.

But I could be wrong

You're putting waaaay too much effort into this.  :rofl:

So far, they haven't put enough effort 'cause they're all over the nation. :laugh:

Indeed! And they're not even close! :laugh:

Maybe CJLP isn't posting a pic of his face because he's a conspiracy theorist and he thinks that if we all know what he looks like we'll steal his van and take his chicks...or maybe...

Click for Spoiler:

HE"S INVISIBLE!!!!!

Maybe CJLP isn't posting a pic of his face because he's a conspiracy theorist and he thinks that if we all know what he looks like we'll steal his van and take his chicks...or maybe...

Click for Spoiler:

HE"S INVISIBLE!!!!!

Interesting theory..I myself don't understand what he's afraid of..But I've really given up on this thread..I'm sure we all know he'll never post his pic..

Oh and I'm sure he lives in California since that's where Indy lives..

WRONG!!! :waaaa:

Indy lives in the Solomon Islands silly, can't you tell by her flag :waaaa:. CJLP Picard lives in Washingston State Mwahhahahahahah, maybe

Really? OK..I had always assumed that you two lived close by..In any event it doesn't explain why he is so camera shy..I mean why would he start this thread and not show his pic?..Whatever..

Really? OK..I had always assumed that you two lived close by..In any event it doesn't explain why he is so camera shy..I mean why would he start this thread and not show his pic?..Whatever..

Nope, we've actually never met in person.

You'd have to ask him, but I think the reason he started this thread was because he got a new digital camera and was having a lot of fun with it. The title of the thread does say the "world of CJLP." I never really expected to see actual pictures of him posted here(as I think I said previously in this thread).

Maybe CJLP doesn't want us to figure out where he lives ('cause he thinks we're conspiring against him) so he's trying to make us think he lives somewhere where it snows when he really lives somewhere warm, like Florida.

The title of the thread does say the "world of CJLP."  I never really expected to see actual pictures of him posted here(as I think I said previously in this thread).

Yeah I know Indy..However I was hoping that 'The world of CJLP' would actually include a pic of CJLP..Oh well..After all we did see a pic of him..Just not his face...wink.gif

Ummm, what's the point to this thread?

Posting pictures of the world of CJLP and then discussing them. You all ready for more pics of CJLP's world? :P

Only if they actually ARE pics of you... otherwise, forget it.