Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Pictures of Where CJLP Lives

Yeah, I'm tired of visiting this thread thinking this time is it only to be disappointed again. Might as well lock it up now...

AE, be patient, and remember, I don't have a website.

Ddillard, I'll send a test pic now, if it works, please send me a link so that I may post it. :lol:

OH FOR HEAVENS SAKE!!!! GET SOME PICS UP ALREADY!!! I think in the time it's taking CJLP i've seen at LEAST 8 ppl add there pics via the album OR the profile and have sent me that way to see it. If you can't get it in the album then put it in your profile and THEN LINK THAT over here. *Waits for the sound of gears grinding*

OH FOR HEAVENS SAKE!!!! GET SOME PICS UP ALREADY!!! I think in the time it's taking CJLP i've seen at LEAST 8 ppl add there pics via the album OR the profile and have sent me that way to see it. If you can't get it in the album then put it in your profile and THEN LINK THAT over here. *Waits for the sound of gears grinding*

Well, I don't know a lot about the internet, sheesh. :lol: However, I'll give that a go. :lol:

I tried, it didn't work. :)

I tried, it didn't work. :lol:

Yeah, I've tried that, too. Didn't work for me, either. :lol:

Yeah, I'm tired of visiting this thread thinking this time is it only to be disappointed again. Might as well lock it up now...

AE, be patient, and remember, I don't have a website.

Ddillard, I'll send a test pic now, if it works, please send me a link so that I may post it. :blink:

I got it and have uploaded it. I will send you a PM now with the link.

:blink: hate to say it Capt. but that's about as interesting as looking at Alteregos Sky! ;) Um - *uses Worf voice* Nice desk. :rofl: Quick! Someone add a VBG picture! How bout he be a fly on the wall? :rofl:

:blink: hate to say it Capt. but that's about as interesting as looking at Alteregos Sky!  ;) Um - *uses Worf voice* Nice desk.  :rofl:  Quick! Someone add a VBG picture! How bout he be a fly on the wall?  :rofl:

Don't be silly Alterego...

Click for Spoiler:

I enjoyed looking at your sky! ;)

This was just a test pic.  The next one will be STF, twilight-zone style. :blink:

OK..Test successful..Now how about another pic..Perhaps of something a little more interesting than a computer screen..KM is right..Your computer should have been at StarTrekFans.net... ;)

When are we going to see a pic of you standing out there?

You mean he's not there? I thought he was the very tall slim guy with the afro ;)

My next pic will reveal CJLP's true appearance! :)

UH what for this one, never know ;)

My next pic will reveal CJLP's true appearance! :wow:

It is what we are all waiting for...And waiting...And waiting...And waiting..And waiting..And wai......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

My next pic will reveal CJLP's true appearance!

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he posts a pic of CJLP,,, as in Stewart portraying Captain Jean Luc Picard. :idea:

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he posts a pic of CJLP,,, as in Stewart portraying Captain Jean Luc Picard. :idea:

Nah, it'll be him. :laugh: