Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Pictures of Where CJLP Lives

OK, provided someone's willing to due picture hosting for me, I'd like to share pictures that will give you a look into the world of CJLP. Assuming someone decides to host for me, is anyone interrested? First up would be a pic of my computer from my perspective. :rofl:

Be forewarned. I'd be willing to bet you're not going to see actual pictures of him. B)

Commodore Spacetigger walks over to the replicator and gets a raktajino. Taking a seat at a nearby table he looks around for some entertainment. Looks like it's going to be while before CJLP pics are posted. Anyone up for a game of dom-jot ?

They didn't come back to me. :assimilated: Let me try sending one instead of two...

Nothing... :assimilated:

maybe try someone else because it is obviously not working for me. Lol. Sorry I couldn't help, CJLP.

Somehow I didn't think we'd have to wait a whole week for these famous CJLP pics..What's the holdup?..Have you changed your mind Cap ?

Ya I really like to see what the person I talk to looks like. Lol.

It would be nice but I get the feeling that he has changed his mind about posting his pic for some reason...