Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VaBeachGuy

Coming Out Of Retirement

I'm happy to announce that RikerChick has come out of Retirement and will resume her role as a board Moderator.

Everyone join me in congratulating her, we are happy to have you back not only as a Mod but back on the board after your sabbatical.

Awesome news! :o I honestly wondered why you weren't one right now, so this is great. Congrats to ya on your return, RC. :o

Aww, now your not a mini MOD like me :o J/K :o Welcome back to the big girl MOD team!! I already know that you kick at it so good luck getting back to what you do best.

congrats congratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongrats

congratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongrats

WELCOME BACK TO THE MOD TEAM RC!!!!!!!!!

Sorry it took me so long to welcome you back but you know how my internet access at home is right now, but you also know how excited I am to have you back on the team.

WELCOME BACK TO THE MOD TEAM RC!!!!!!!!!

Sorry it took me so long to welcome you back but you know how my internet access at home is right now, but you also know how excited I am to have you back on the team.

I know :wow: Thanks :hug: