Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Section 38

I always thought that Section 31 would make a great Trek series.Sort of like Mission Impossible in space.

They'll never do it but it would be a cool idea. It would give us the positive side of Section 31.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>We could come to find out that Reed is a member of Section 31 and has been so for some time. We know some of his background but correct me if I'm wrong, they have kept a lot of his past somewhat of a mystery. Remember the episode from season 1 where it was his birthday?

I think I'll be a little surprised if we see Section 31 but I wouldn't be shocked.</span>

<span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>Seems like Reed's involvement with a shadowy organisation has been revealed recently..</span>

post-812-1095566621.gif

Yeah, but the cool thing was that VBG made that prediction in April of 2003. Wow, that was a good call. If I endorsed gambpling I'd say quick go and buy a lottery ticket!

I had forgotten about that post lol Glad to see I was right though.

I love the thought of Section 31 being on Enterprise. Makes me wonder who was a member on TOS. Kirk may have been a member since he did steal a Romulan cloaking device in "The Enterprise Incident".

There was a Pocket Books novel about just that event, which came out a handful of years ago, part of another Pocket ST series involving S-31-which included both Voyager, and DS9 seperate series tales.....I too have mixed thoughts, as have others, about the supersecret(but not so unknown) organization. Many are intrigued with intruigue..and noone does that better than people like Sloan, or Harris...but they do get 'their hands dirty'.... Edited by Voyager recruit