andromeda

do you like andromeda?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. do you like andromeda?

• yes
    • it's okay
    • no
    • never heard of it

i just discovered the tv series andromeda which was based on gene roddenberry's notes and was wondering what people thought of it.

i just discovered the tv series andromeda which was based on gene roddenberry's notes and was wondering what people thought of it.

Its alright, though I don't like Hercules as Captian :force:

Notes?sounds like natzi armbands :force:

Knock it off Borg, contribute to the topic or DON'T post. :lol:

------------------------------

All I've ever seen of this one is part of the second or third episode.

I missed the first few episodes so I decided to wait for a day when I could see it from the start. However from what little tidbits I've seen from time to time, I don't think I'm missing anything spectacular.

I voted that it was ok. I heard that it was going to come out and waited in anticipation but when it came out I was like HUH. Its not bad and I watched it for about the first two seasons then just stopped watching. I will have to admit part of it was that I got married and my wife does not really like sifi but the other part was I started to watch it just to see the women on the show. So I just stopped watching.

Guest Mike_Hines01

I watched it for about two seasons, then they messed up the schedule (as usual) and I stopped watching it. I tried a few months to watch it again but can't seem to get back into it.

I like it, it's not as good as Star Trek or Stargate SG-1 but i still watch and enjoy it. I have only seen two series so far as that is all they have broadcast over here but i hope the third season will start soon :o

I watch it every week, because I have my tivo set to record it, but before that I just watched it when I happened across it, but never followed it very closely.

I watch it if I happen to flip to it, but I haven't kept up with it for a while. I do think it's a good show, though. :rolleyes:

Personally I HATE IT. I first watched and I thought ok cool but than it got freeky and freeker and than I lost the plot of the show than there were aliens on neptune and earth got blone up than clokeing devices cause demensional travel and so on so forth

I've never seen it broadcast but I have seen it at the video store for hire. I'll reserve my judgement for the moment and get back to you after I've watched some episodes.