Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Monster House

I don't know how many people watch Monster House but last night they did one that was pretty cool. It was a "Sports Fan's Dream House". Check out how they decorated the outside of the house.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

I watch they show sometimes. My favorite houses are the Zen house and the Tropical house. Some of those I can't see people living in them for more than a few weeks without tearing all that crap down. I think it would get old after a while. And also, I think it would be really difficult to sell the house. Most ordinary people would not want to buy it. The only way they could sell it is if there was someone who really liked the show wanted to buy it.

I watch it once in a while and like a few of the designs they've come up with, but dang!!! :waaaa: I'm going into Real-Estate and trust me, like LtData14 said, that's gonna be one tough sucker to re-sell!

LOL yeah, the giant Football helmet might be a hard sell but it's just placed over top of the roof and looked like it could be removed with minimal cost. The living room was totally redesigned as well in this episode. They built a 2 level "couch" with built in plasma screens, 2 microwave in the "upper level" and 2 coolers in the "upper level" as well. They had a 42 inch plasma TV installed in front of the couch, a hardwood basketball court for the flooring and a massive grill in the back yard that was even equipped with CD and DVD players. The whole thing was probably worth about $10,000 to $20,000 by the time they completed the job.

Here's a few more screen captures.

PDVD_005.JPG

PDVD_012.JPG

PDVD_015.JPG

PDVD_034.JPG

Granted, if you don't really love sports it wouldn't be a big attraction but I think it would be a cool room. The Football helmet on the roof would be cool for a few days after that I don't know lol

If I were someone like Bill Gates you can believe I would have a much more elaborate setup then that but it would be a well themed area lol.

Sadly we are like a season or something behind you, but I love Monster Garage, and American Chopper. I'm also eagerly awaiting American Hot Rod :bow: