Sign in to follow this  
BorgAssimilator

Nemesis Was The Coolest Movie Ever!

NEMESIS WAS THE COOLEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!

It had really really really nice effects, great acting, and a pretty great storyline (even compared to other st movies)

Now I'd really like to see a Voyager movie. That would be the greatest. And it needs to involve time paradoxes and the borg, along with spiecies 8472. They also need to make some great improvement on Voyager to do it too, something like a stable slip stream drive. And...yeah. Oh, and Janeway would be temporarally assimilated, so they have to find a way + reason to do it. Tom and Harry get promoted as well. YAY! ;) :borgqueen:

I hated Nemesis with all the burning heat of a thousand suns. aarrgghh.gif

But hey, that's just my opinion, glad you liked the movie. To each their own. 82310.gif

But hey, that's just my opinion, glad you liked the movie. To each their own. 82310.gif

Well I like you :eek:

Well I like you :)

:eek:Flowers%202.gif

It really would have been a pretty good film, and from seeing the deleted scenes, I can see that it was meant to be a much more touching film than was delivered.

The main mistake was made with Stuart Baird directing. He is an action film editor. Of coarse he's going to cut out the touching scenes from the film, to make room for more action. If Frakes had taken it, or maybe Levar Burton, I think it would have worked out fine. Instead, it's a pretty good build up and premise for a half hour long action set piece. Oi Ve!!

Oh, and Janeway would be temporarally assimilated, so they have to find a way + reason to do it.

Umm...that's already been done, twice.

Yes, Picard was assimilated into Locutus in "The Best of Both Worlds" and Janeway allowed herself to be assimilated to infect the collective with a virus in "Unimatrix Zero" and again with a far more destructive virus in "Endgame".

I liked the deep thought provoking things in it, though I think it was too action packed and lacked a lot of emotion. (note: I've used the name Nemesis from resident evil not the; Star Trek movie)

I hated it with all the hate of the Borg collective...

It is unworthy of assimilation....

FOR A MOVIE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ''THE LAST ONE'' IT DID NOT END ON A GOOD NOTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked the deep thought provoking things in it, though I think it was too action packed and lacked a lot of emotion. (note: I've used the name Nemesis from resident evil not the; Star Trek movie)

Wow, another Resident Evil fan! Aren't they just the greatest games ever ... Resident Evil 2 was the first Playstation game we ever bought. (It was the reason we bought Playstation in the first place. We watched someone playing it at a friends house and we were totally hooked.) Do you have Gamecube? Resident Evil Zero and the redone Resident Evil are visually spectacular and they added some neat stuff to the redo.

Anyway, Star Trek: Nemesis was o.k. But we haven't even bought our own copy of it, so I guess that speaks volumes. I really wanted some sort of explanation for Worf's demotion from ambassador to tactical officer, but in the world of Paramount, DS9 and its storylines never occurred.

Didn't care for it and still don't really care for it, the writers and the director could've done better (why weren't we allowed to see the new XO?!!!!! <_<). I'm not impressed by it because (A) it was a poor excuse for a tng TWOK, ( B ) because they didn't leave an out for data!!!! ( C ) the actors hearts just weren't really into it (plus they didn't even give the SLIGHTEST hint as to what class the Titan might be!!! <_<).

Edited by scaleman

For me, First Contact is the coolest of the Trek movies.

It had really really really nice effects, great acting, and a pretty great storyline (even compared to other st movies)

Special effects don't really matter all that much to me as long as their top notch with the budget they have. As for acting, I agree, this movie had some very good acting, although I was ticked off that Worf and Crusher were pretty much wallpaper in this movie. As for the storyline, I'm not sure what I think... I'll get back to you.

Now I'd really like to see a Voyager movie.

Me too! <_<

That would be the greatest.

DS9, VOY, ENT, I don't care, just make an 11th movie! :hug:

And it needs to involve time paradoxes and the borg, along with spiecies 8472.

Ugh. VOY had plenty of time paradoxes and Borg. It's time to move on. I would, however, be open to a Species 8472 movie and perhaps a movie featuring the Borg, but I feel that if VOY's first movie is going to be a success, they need to use a villian besides the Borg.

They also need to make some great improvement on Voyager to do it too, something like a stable slip stream drive. And...yeah.

A lot of fans feel the same way, that Voyager should be experrimenting with slipstream drive to give them an excuse to go back to the Delta Quadrant without being standed again.

Oh, and Janeway would be temporarally assimilated, so they have to find a way + reason to do it.

Be there, done that.

Tom and Harry get promoted as well. YAY!  <_<  :borgqueen:

I dunno about Tom, but I agree with Harry getting promoted. I really expected it to happen durring season seven. Maybe we can see Lt. Kim in a movie?

But if they do a Borg movie, people would argue that the borg were destroyed....

Then you have to consider that 8472 would not come to this dimension as they just want to be in their own...

I would expect Kim to be promoted.........

I always loathed and hated Nemesis with all my soul....

It was awful...

It had so so acting, horrible plot, and bad release timing...

You don't compete against LOTR....

That is called stupidity...

I also hated the cheesy wesley and Worf appearances...

That was annoying.....

I like Nemesis the Monkey Canadian

BUT HATE ST:NEMESIS!!!!!!!!! CHEESY SPOCK LIKE DEATH FOR DATA GRRRRRRRRRR

Dumb question: how come they had hair on jean-luc in the acadamy in the series and bald in the movie? SOMEONE DID NOT WATCH THE FRINKIN SHOW

(loves TNG..Is reall adgitated about the lack of good movies)

I also never understood why they didn't use the shuttle transpoters!!!

Because then they wouldn't have had much room for a final sacrifice from Data. It fit in with what tptb wanted to do. Its called a Plot Hole. Kind of like Stuart Baird, except with a different adjective.

But if they do a Borg movie, people would argue that the borg were destroyed....

Why? There is no reason to believe that the Borg were destroyed without doubt. It's possible, but not a fact. Most likely, the Borg have been thrown into civial war due to the virus from "Endgame" with multiple mini-collectives fighting each other as well as the Borg rebels.

Then you have to consider that 8472 would not come to this dimension as they just want to be in their own...

I guess you forgot that Kes said Species 8472 said, "Your galaxy will be purged." in "Scoprion, Part II".

I would expect Kim to be promoted.........

Me too.

I always loathed and hated Nemesis with all my soul....

It's just a movie... <_<

It was awful...

I liked it. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy yourself.

It had so so acting, horrible plot, and bad release timing...

Oh, come on. If you're gonna bash the movie, at lease tell us why.

You don't compete against LOTR....

Agreed. Releasing the movie at the same time was cinematic suicide.

That is called stupidity...

<_<

I also hated the cheesy wesley and Worf appearances...  That was annoying.....

Wesley's cameo was editted out. :hug: As for Worf's "appearances"... he was a main character. :hug:

I like Nemesis the Monkey Canadian

BUT HATE ST:NEMESIS!!!!!!!!! CHEESY SPOCK LIKE DEATH FOR DATA GRRRRRRRRRR

How was Data's death similar to Spock's? Aside from the fact that they both died to save the Enterprise... where's the similarity?

Dumb question: how come they had hair on jean-luc in the acadamy in the series and bald in the movie? SOMEONE DID NOT WATCH THE FRINKIN SHOW

Picard was wearring an enlisted uniform in that picture, so a young, bald Picard is open to interpretation. Here's mine: one of Picard's personallity traits is to be bold. Since he failed his first attempt to join the Academy, he enlisted. When he tried to join the second time, he was accepted. While Picard was enlisted, he thought it'd be fun to shave his head. Another possibility is that the "enlishted" uniform doubled as an Academy uniform when Picard was a young man. Either way, it's my interrpretation that Shinzon shaved his head bald to be "hairless" like a Reman... to be bold... like Picard. <_<

(loves TNG..Is reall adgitated about the lack of good movies)

WHich of the four do you dislike? Technically, they're all good in terms of movies, but the question is if they make good Star Trek movies, which I feel all four did.

Now I'd really like to see a Voyager movie. That would be the greatest. And it needs to involve time paradoxes and the borg, along with spiecies 8472. They also need to make some great improvement on Voyager to do it too, something like a stable slip stream drive. And...yeah. Oh, and Janeway would be temporarally assimilated, so they have to find a way + reason to do it. Tom and Harry get promoted as well. YAY!  <_<  :borgqueen:

I myself didn't care all that much for this movie. I enjoyed it but woudn't go out of my way to see it again. For me I rank it with ST V, another enjoyable movie but not one to rave over.

I wanna see either two things...

1)Species 8472 entering the Temporal Cold War either helping or fighiting against the Sphere Builders

2)Species 8472 in a movie directed at the destruction of the borg at the hands of 8472 and the Enterprise E crew helping defeat 8472. LOTS OF ACTION, NICE SFX and GOOD STORY I SAY

I think pretty much everyone knows how I feel about Nemesis by now. <_< Too awful to be a Star Trek movie. I will never watch it again. I could go on forever about all the reasons why I hate it but I've said it all before. I'm glad there are some fans out there who enjoyed it though. Everyone has their own idea of good Trek. IMO the only really great TNG movie was First Contact.

I am really disappoint in Nemesis for my reasons. It seems they just made a movie just to make a movie.

i wouldnt say it's the coolest no way....i wouldnt say it's the worse....

for someone like me who isnt able to watch any ST shows,apart from dvd's or VHS that my bro records for me and when i vist we have a great mad session of ST.... so for me, who isnt as lucky as most ppl i like the film....

mayby am just happy with the fact i can watch ST ...

I think pretty much everyone knows how I feel about Nemesis by now.  :clap: Too awful to be a Star Trek movie. I will never watch it again. I could go on forever about all the reasons why I hate it but I've said it all before. I'm glad there are some fans out there who enjoyed it though. Everyone has their own idea of good Trek. IMO the only really great TNG movie was First Contact.

:huh: :clap:

Yes First Contact was for me also the best Startrek movie EVER MADE!!!!!