Defenitely not. I despised the first one.

I can't believe it!!! A spider man hater, shocking!! Well I can't wait. I'm ready to make it an imature teenage outing with my friends~!!!! :laugh:

Yup. No Spiderman for me. Maybe if they had picked better actors (other than Willem Dafoe) and a better story and maybe even a better superhero! Lol.

Yup. No Spiderman for me. Maybe if they had picked better actors (other than Willem Dafoe) and a better story and maybe even a better superhero! Lol.

:martok: That story was taken from the original comic!!!! The very first Spiderman ever. Man o Man!!

I'm there!

Note to VBG: We need a Spiderman smiley! (please)  :garak:

:spidy:

:superman:

VBG,

Love it! :spidy: :spidy: :spidy:

I'm glad they got the actors who did it, they actually got actors, just who would your call a good actor, a pretty-boy like Tom Cruse or Keanu Reeves who can't act his way out of a dime? I thought the story and dialog was well written and not cheesey.

Wilm Defoe was great because he went over the top when his character called for it, it wasn't overacting.

Bysty, compare Spider-man to lets say DareDevil. I'll take Spiderman, the only thing I didn't like about the is the webbing. I love Doc Oct and I will see it as soon as it comes out :garak:

Bysty, compare Spider-man to lets say DareDevil. I'll take Spiderman, the only thing I didn't like about the is the webbing. I love Doc Oct and I will see it as soon as it comes out :bag:

Yeah, didn't Peter Parker make his own web shooters in the comic book? I remember him having to change out cartriges or something...

I thought the webshooter approach in the movie made more sense than having him builld something. I was surprised that I liked the movie, I didn't think I would. I've seen the trailer for 2 and I love the beginning when the car flys through the window of the diner.

:) That story was taken from the original comic!!!! The very first Spiderman ever. Man o Man!!

Yup and it was a boring and weak story. Nothing new or exciting about it.

I'm glad they got the actors who did it, they actually got actors, just who would your call a good actor, a pretty-boy like Tom Cruse or Keanu Reeves who can't act his way out of a dime? I thought the story and dialog was well written and not cheesey.

Wilm Defoe was great because he went over the top when his character called for it, it wasn't overacting.

Toby McGuire can't act. And Kirsten Dunst in even worse. If I had to pick the worst actress in Hollywood, I would pick her. Real actors? Sir Sean Connery, Jason Stathom, Harrison Ford, Jimmy Stewart, Humphrey Bogart, Sir Alec Guiness... You get the point.

Bysty, compare Spider-man to lets say DareDevil.

True. It is better than all the other superhero movies. But that's not a very big feat.

Well I liked Spiderman and looking forward very much to Spidey 2. Imo a film doesn't always need something new and different to be good. New + different = Jaws 3-D The Core, Anaconda, etc, etc.

I shall definitely see it. I enjoyed the first one. :spidy: (< cool Spidy smiley :) )

True. It is better than all the other superhero movies. But that's not a very big feat.

I liked the X-Men, that was a sweet movie. I also liked the original hulk too.

Toby McGuire can't act. And Kirsten Dunst in even worse. If I had to pick the worst actress in Hollywood, I would pick her. Real actors? Sir Sean Connery, Jason Stathom, Harrison Ford, Jimmy Stewart, Humphrey Bogart, Sir Alec Guiness... You get the point.

Ummm... half of those actors are dead and the other half is a little too old to play spider-man, sorry. BTW Toby Maquire is a GREAT actor, maybe he isn't the best looking one of the bunch.

I loved the first movie. The only thing about the movie that I did not like was that Spidey had "Organic Webbing" instead of having to build a web-slinger and webbing cartridges.

I will be there for the second installation.

:cool:

I'm looking forward to seeing it (not today though, it will probably be too crowded) I really enjoyed the first one. I don't really consider myself a huge Spider-Man fan but I did enjoy the Saturday morning cartoon that aired on FOX.

Here's some information I found on the biological web shooters on the Spider-man trivia page on the imdb:

-"James Cameron wrote a treatment for this film, over the years, as the rights to the character jumped between companies, nearly all his ideas were scrapped except for the biological web-shooters."

-"In the comics, Peter Parker designed and made Spider-Man's synthetic spider web and the mechanical wrist guns that fire it. In the movie he shoots the web from his own body. Director Sam Raimi answered the protests of comic book fans saying that it was more credible to have Peter shoot web this way than for a high school boy to be able to produce a wonder adhesive in his spare time that 3M could not make."