Sign in to follow this  

Click for Spoiler:

hiryu2.jpg

What is this? :huh:

oh, sorry it didnt work :biggrin: it was just another pic of a galaxy class Starship...

*mumbles to self* it worked on my mac :huh:

Click for Spoiler:

hiryu2.jpg

What is this? :huh:

oh, sorry it didnt work :biggrin: it was just another pic of a galaxy class Starship...

*mumbles to self* it worked on my mac :huh:

Last time I was here, the picture worked. It was not a Galaxy-class ship, it looked like some kind of fan-created Sovereign-class ship with a huge sensor pod and the warp nacelles facing downward.

i searched for the Galaxy Class Starship on google and that came up so.... :biggrin:

There were several images that came up that weren't "Galaxy-class", but had the words "galaxy" or "class" in them. :huh:

Before we go back on topic, here's what a Galaxy-class ship looks like:

Click here. :huh:

Here's my second character (the idle one):

Name: K'hetara, House of Mogh.

Spieces: Klingon.

Position: Chief Tactical/Security Officer. (If it's possible. )

Info: Has a scar across left eye and have her Bat'leth with her all the time.

PS.: If you want more info, please say so.

:P

Is this going to be a regular Star Trek RPG or a Marines one? If it is a Marines one, send me some info as I have never played on a Marines one. And if it is Marines, I will like to play a JAG. I love that tv show! If it is regular Star Trek, either a rookie pilot, rookie engineer, rookie, security or rookie stellar cartographer. In other sims I also play a medic and a chaplain.

Aurora :huh:

It is going to be a Star Trek RPG.

Also, we need to get a Chief Engineer, and Helmsman before we can get underway.

Do you allow pets on this ship? Nexus has security clearance and has served on many starships in that capacity. I'm applying for the post of ship's Counsellor. Nexus is an 8 ft. long Green Iguana. :oops:

Do you allow pets on this ship?  Nexus has security clearance and has served on many starships in that capacity.  I'm applying for the post of ship's Counsellor.  Nexus is an 8 ft. long Green Iguana.    :oops:

I don't think that would be a feasible character.

Hiya, is it still okay for me to join the Challenger?

I was thinking of playing the Helmsman and I would be a Cardassian, if y'all can see no narrative reason why not. ;)

Hiya, is it still okay for me to join the Challenger?

I was thinking of playing the Helmsman and I would be a Cardassian, if y'all can see no narrative reason why not.  :assimilated:

I will leave that decision up to the captain, but you will need to work up a short character profile.

A cardassian helmsmen? Interesting. I think I'll end up with the most diverse crew in Starfleet. and I am also approving the Tactical Officer.

Edited by Ensign Jim Phaserman

Name: Aelim Toral

Previous postings: Krangori Science Station; USS Saturn, Nebula class; Small Attack Craft Pilot

Reprimands: Whilst serving aboard the Saturn during a first-contact meeting, Lt. Toral realised that the Okgonai Ambassadors had bypassed the ships security lockouts and were using the first-contact meeting to steal advanced technology to aid them in their war with a neighbouring star system. Having found this out just as the Okgonial diplomats were leaving, Lt. Toral deemed that there was not enough time to alert the Captain and instead over-rode the computer controls and caused the Saturn to fire four Photon Torpedoes at the Okgonial craft, destroying both the Okgonials and their stolen technology.

Punishment: Despite acting in the Federations best interest, StarFleet deemed his actions and response to be grossly out of line with StarFleet Regulations. He was stripped from full Lieutenant to Junior Lieutenant, given a 24 month ban from front-line duty and effectively destroyed any chance of him commanding a star ship. He was assigned to Krangori Science Station, mainly to carry out chemical testing on various soil samples from the nearby planet.

Despite this smear on his record, Toral has always shown the highest qualities in performing his duties and his loyalty the Federation is unquestioned. Because of this and his good behaviour on Krangori he was allowed to serve again on a star ship, on a probationary basis after serving 20 months of his sentence.

Personality: He is a loyal, brave and competent officer. However, he is rash in his judgement and decision and he dislikes being proven wrong.

How is this?

And LOTB, I'm a CONN Officer, not a Tactical.

Personality: He is a loyal, brave and competent officer. However, he is rash in his judgement and decision and he dislikes being proven wrong.

Sounds like me. Welcome aboard.

A cardassian helmsmen? Interesting. I think I'll end up with the most diverse crew in Starfleet. and I am also approving the Tactical Officer.

Do you approve my idle character? (You know, the one who doesn't come onboard Challenger before the Borg mission is over... (If I'm not mistaken... ) )

:waaaa:

Hey, Ddillard, you might want to PM Jim, after some recent events, I don't know if he will be able to stay with the RPG.

Stardate:214199.1

Ok can I be the Chief of Operation?

I will just give you guys my bio from another RPG I am doing and use it

Name-Jason Edward Kylen

Age-28

Species-Human

Birthplace-Mars Colony

Family-Father:Chuck Kylen, Mother:Sheena Kylen

Intrests-Collecting baseball memorabilia

Height-6 foot 2 inches

Weight-175 lbs

Build-Athletic

Strenghts-Strong Willed,able minded,stays calm in almost any situation

Flaws-Has a habit of diving into things without thinking,Not afriad to speak his mind to ANYBODY which can get him in trouble sometimes

Background-Born on Mars Colony.At the age of 2 his family moved to the pacific northwest in the North American continent on Earth.Jason lived there until he was 13 when his father was promoted to Captian of the USS Antitum.After his fathers promotion Jason and his mother moved onto the Galaxy class starship.Jason's mother stayed on the ship till he was 18 when she then moved back to earth.Jason stayed until his enrollment in starfleet academy at the age of 24.As a result Jason was able to train on the Antitum with his fathers officers.

Starfleet History-Graduated the Academy in 2401 and was promoted to Ensign.Was then assigned the the U.S.S Galatic as Operations Officer.

Current Rank-Ensign

Postion-Chief of Operations U.S.S Galatic NCC-40923

btw here is the RPG i am donig in case anybody is intrestedEcho Fleet