Sign in to follow this  

We are going to be starting a new Star Trek RPG but this time we will be starting it from scratch. We will be creating our own ship, and characters.

I will be playing the role of Admiral Dillard so we have pretty much all of the crew positions available.

I was thinking that we could use a Defiant class starship complete with a cloaking device and name it the USS Challenger.

What does everyone think? And what crew positions would you like, keep in mind that you should put together a short bio of your character, so have fun with it. PM me with the positions that you would like or post them here, in the event that two members choose the same position I will make a decision and inform them both of who will be using the position.

Also, VBG will be making guest appearences as Q, or QGB. LOL

Hmm... Any chance I could play the role of a time traveler from the 31st century? I'm not sure if it could fit into the plot, but I feel I could pull off the part well without creating confusing time travel story. :o If not, I have another idea that would work, I just love playing the time traveler. :o

I was thinking about playing the Borg. Just want to see how it is to play the bad guys..... :frusty::clap: :borgqueen: :eek:

:lol:

what about a new starship and crew. the players get to crete there own characters. create a ship. the mission do whatever in the federation

what about a new starship and crew. the players get to crete there own characters. create a ship. the mission do whatever in the federation

Uhmm....That is what I said ^^^^^^ I am just waiting for people to send me character profiles.

Name: James Phaserman

Species: Human

Possition desired: Executive Officer or Tactical Officer.

background: A veteran officer, Phaserman is skilled in both tactics and the use of capital ship-scale weapons. while prefering to stay with the bigger ships, he is not adverse to developing new and unorthodox tactics to work with the Defiant class.

Name: Shri Keban

Species: Bajoran

Possition desired: Hazard team personal/commander or security/ tactical

background: fought in the occupation as a freedom fighter. hates cardassains. is ranked sniper with several different rifles.

Name: Daniel Balton

Species: Human/Vulcan/Klingon/Ocampan

Possition desired: Science Officer & Chronologist

Background: All that is known about Daniel is that he's from a version of the 31st century lost to the Temporal Cold War. With no future to return to, he has decided to start a new life in Starfleet of the late 24th century. Some say that Daniel has supernatural abilities, but this is purely rumor and speculative.

(Like I said before; I want to be a bad guy, so here it is: )

Name: Borg Queen

Species: Borg

(You propaly know the rest, but if you want some more, please tell so. By the way, since I'm the Borg Queen, that must mean that I controll all of the Collective... :borgqueen: B) )

:)

Name: Nameless red-shirt ensign (without a speaking part) who gets killed to show that the situation is dangerous.

Just trying to do my fair share. :)

Name: Nameless red-shirt ensign (without a speaking part) who gets killed to show that the situation is dangerous.

Just trying to do my fair share. :lol:

We'll see if I send some drones over to assimilate you in the RPG.... :borgqueen:

:hand:

Name: Nor Driv

Species: Ferengi

Desired Position: Lounge Operator/ Bartender/Cook

BackGround: Driv was on DS8 for a 1-1/2 yr, as promenade operator. Before that he was a cook for the Grand Nagus, And before that he was selling drinks on all passing ships for very high prices.

Criminal Record: Stolen 3 Cases Of Romulan Ale, Stolen 1 Gold Press Latinum Bar,

Stowaway onboard a klingon cruiser.

Edited by LordOfTheBorg

Desired Position: Lounge Operator/ Bartender/Cook

Defiant-class ships don't have lounges, but they would need a cook. :force:

Defiant-class ships are compact warships, only 4 decks thick, in case you were wonderring why they don't have anything like a lounge.

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard

does this mean i get to be cook? yay!

If the captain does not have a problem with having a Ferengi cook with a criminal record it is okay with me, but that would be his decision.

Hey, LOTB, you can be the cook, but I will have security gaurds watching you all the time. you won't be able to use the head without one of them there

So, Ddillard, can I be science officer and ship's chronologist, a Human/alien mix from a distant future, lost to the TCW?

I am still debating about the future part. Not so sure how it would work out, and with the Temporal prime directive I doubt that starfleet would allow someone from the future to serve on an active starship