Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

The Breen Embassy

The Breen Embassy

Welcome to Breen.

If you have anything to discuss about the Breen. Then this is the place to do it.

Edited by William Stryker

I wish the Breen would get some more screen time. Maybe they should be in a new ST movie.

Anyway, it would be nice to get some more information on them. Their ships are cool looking and everything.

Have they ever shown a picture of the Breen homeworld? I can't recall seeing one.

We know very little about the Breen. I've always though they were great. Maybe they could bring them into 'Enterprise'??? It would be interesting if they fleshed out their race because we know very little about them.

That's actually a good idea, but aren't the Breen way out there like the Cardassians? If they make first contact with all the major powers seen in later shows on ENT, it'd make the galaxy feel small. Maybe the Breen could be the focus of a DS9 movie should one be made?

I don't think that there will be a DS9 movie. I've felt that since the last episode. It didn't end in a way that would allow it to continue IMO. I hope that the Breen will be featured sometime in the future in ENT (if it lasts that long), as I think they would only improve the show, and allow the writers to go into more detail concerning them.

We know very little about the Breen. I've always though they were great. Maybe they could bring them into 'Enterprise'? It would be interesting if they fleshed out their race because we know very little about them.

If they appear on 'Enterprise' they should batter the crap out of Captain Archer's precious little vessel. The Klingon's sent a whole armada to investigate the potentials of conquering Breen space and they were never heard from again.

Before the Breen helped the Dominion fight against the Federation we saw one of them in a Dominion prison camp with Julian Bashir, Worf and all the rest of 'em who got captured. But he got vapourised by a Jem'hadar trooper who he vapourised at the same time.

:laugh:

There's definately more to be explored with the Breen.

The Cardassians were fleshed out in much detail as DS9 evolved.

I think the Breen would be a good choice for development.

Yeah, the Breen are cool. (no pun intended). I've always wondered what they look like under those helmets. I imagine they probably look like those dudes from Malistar in Star Wars.

Mawhonic.gif

breen.jpg

They look like they could fit into the helmet, except maybe for the ears and the Breen might not have three eyes. Plus, I don't see the Breen being orange. I don't know why.

I've always thought they were furry. I imagine them as being rodent-like. Their helmets have a long snout on them, so that adds to my thinking about that what they look like under those suits.

:assimilated:

I think they may look a little like this:

The Breen???

:clap::clap::assimilated:

Edited by William Stryker

I always thought it was unfortunate that they did look like a character from Star Wars. When I watch an episode with the Breen as I can think about :laugh: is Star Wars.

OK then.

I understand.

Their ships are pretty cool though.

IMO.

Asymetrical vessels.

You remember that episode of DS9 when Worf said that a few centuries earlier that the Klingon Empire sent a fleet of warships to conquer the Breen homeworld and they were never heard from again?

I wonder what the Breen did to them???

:dude:

Why?

Who from Star Wars do they look like?

Stormtroopers?

162040[/snapback]

They look like the Bounty Hunter Bousch....or at least,Leia Organa pretending to be the Bounty Hunter Bousch(in Jabba's Palace,episode 6).Virtually identical helmet.Other small similarities.

Edited by M_5