Sign in to follow this  
Korthedaharmaster

T'pol is she being killed off?

I just read a terrible rumor it was on the star trek . com message boards it basically said that jolene Blalock had contract disagreements with paramount and that she walked of the set and now in a soon to come episode T'pol is being killed off :clap: . Can some one please confirm or deny this for and list there source if they say it is true I.E. like www.---------.com/----------- T'pol and her hotness keep me coming back i wasn't even a trekkie till this one day that i was flipping through channels after lacrosse practice and there was T'pol in her underwhere get gel rubbed all over her. after that i started to watch and i bought the dvd's for both ds9 and tng i liked them but my whole reason for watching trek is goimg to die that would be horrible so if she does die they better replace her with some equally hot human or alien.

Pay no attention to rumors. I personally don't think she is leaving the show. Its the Enterprise bashers just trying to stir up trouble. I never ever believe in rumors, 99% of the time they are false.

I hope she's not leaving, but if so I'd still watch...............she's okay but she's no 7 of 9...sorry T'pol fans...

just my opinion :clap:

Edited by v_seven

I'll believe it when it happens. Besides T'Pol isn't the whole show. Enterprise will go on and make it thru it's 7 year run in my opinion. I agree with KM, it's just the Enterprise Bashers stirring up trouble again..

I just read a terrible rumor it was on the star trek . com message boards

I don't even go there anymore......

I just read a terrible rumor it was on the star trek . com

Rumor is the key word here. Who would leave such a career boost, I mean come on, it just wouldn't make any sense.

I just read a terrible rumor it was on the star trek . com

Rumor is the key word here. Who would leave such a career boost, I mean come on, it just wouldn't make any sense.

Actors do that all of the time...they think they're bigger than their show. You've noticed how well it worked for David Caruso, Shelly Long, David Duchovny, the guy on Northern Exposure etc.

Now she should demand a uniform that allows her to breath and go to the bathroom.

It could be possible to kill t'pol off and have her be replaced by Rajan ( the slave women that gave the xindi info about human compostion and attacked numerous crew members)

its actually Rajin... but whatever... i just wanted to point that out..

ok.. lets actualy rent some common sense here.... and take a step back :laugh:

Give me 5 good reasons to shows benefit to kill T'pol off...

and 5 bad reasons

i mean think about... this isn't about upholding tradition a give the show 7 seasons..... its about $$$$ money$$$$... yeh and what isn't .... they need some sexy hot women on the show to get good ratings... kill her off... well ratings will probably be flushed... knowing american's madia track record... Rajin on the other hand.. she is still in the hands of the Xindi... unless she escapes... i dunno how they'll put on the ship..but then again... anything can happen.....

Besides its just a rumor....

Korthedaharmaster, I read that her character "might" be killed off if Jolene Blalock decides to leave ENT, and she would only leave the show if she feared it might be cancelled this season.

If ENT's not being cancelled, then I doubt she's leaving, which means T'Po won't be killed off.

In any event, if T'Pol is killed off, I'd wish you'd find another reason to watch Trek besides eye-candy. :laugh:

The T'Pol leaving rumour was started as a 'joke' by some people who had been banned from a BBS and wanted to get back by joining under assumed identities and hurting Enterprise fans.

Click for Spoiler:

You can see them gloating at http://www.wordforge.net/index.php?showtopic=6451 I heartily recommend not going there unless you need proof this was a sick joke. Purile, juvenile and pathetic are three words to describe what you'll find. Be warned.

This wasn't a rumour, it was a hoax.

The T'Pol leaving rumour was started as a 'joke' by some people who had been banned from a BBS and wanted to get back by joining under assumed identities and hurting Enterprise fans.

Click for Spoiler:

You can see them gloating at http://www.wordforge.net/index.php?showtopic=6451  I heartily recommend not going there unless you need proof this was a sick joke.  Purile, juvenile and pathetic are three words to describe what you'll find.  Be warned.

I do not want to register, would you please post a few examples?

Click for Spoiler:

You can see them gloating at http://www.wordforge.net/index.php?showtopic=6451  I heartily recommend not going there unless you need proof this was a sick joke.  Purile, juvenile and pathetic are three words to describe what you'll find.  Be warned.

You don't need to register.

Click for Spoiler:

It says that I'm not permitted to view the forum and then displays a log-in place.

Click for Spoiler:

It says that I'm not permitted to view the forum and then displays a log-in place.

Thats not what I got.

LOL...ST.com BBS...is exactly the reason that I ended up here at STF.net.

Yea I heard that T'Pol is getting the axe....oh wait...there's a flying pig!!!