Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Survivor All-Stars **Possible Spoilers**

One week to go till Survivor All-Stars begins. It should be interesting to watch some of the old cast members from different shows compete against each other. It's my thought that as soon as Richard Hatch has the availability to be voted off he will be. Other then that I'll stick with my favorite from Survivor Pearl Islands and say Rupert will win. I say that only because of how he acted during the Pearl Islands reunion (The way he said he "knew he could beat Richard Hatch").

None of the links in this Flash animation work so don't click any of them. You'll just get an error screen, but this shows who the "All-Stars" are and a little info about them. If you want further information about the show and cast visit the CBS Survivor web site.

header.jpg

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor8/swf/bionav.swf

I can't wait! This will be a great Survivor, I'm looking forward to seeing Rupert again, maybe he'll go head to head with Sue, the truck driver from the first survivor!

I know that the show will be on after the super bowl but when do you guys think that will be as I don't plan to watch the big football event and don't even know when it starts so any clue so I know when to start to flip back and forth. Thanks.

I know that the show will be on after the super bowl but when do you guys think that will be as I don't plan to watch the big football event and don't even know when it starts so any clue so I know when to start to flip back and forth.  Thanks.

The game will start sometime between 6:15 and 6:30, because of the longer halftime show the Super Bowl usually lasts longer then a typical game but it's hard to tell. I'd tune in around 9:15 to 9:30 or so, you may wind up having to watch the end of the game but that way you'll be sure not to miss any of the show.

How the heck can you have an "All-Star" without Elisabeth? :lol:

Elisabeth said she did not want to be on Survivor again.

I cant wait until Sunday. As I am not really interested in the Super Bowl this year i have coined this Sunday 'Survivor Sunday' instead of 'Super Bowl Sunday'. I haven't lookd at the rumor sites lately so VBG could you tell me where they filmed Allstars? Is it in Panama again?

How the heck can you have an "All-Star" without Elisabeth? :lol:

I cant wait until Sunday. As I am not really interested in the Super Bowl this year i have coined this Sunday 'Survivor Sunday' instead of 'Super Bowl Sunday'. I haven't lookd at the rumor sites lately so VBG could you tell me where they filmed Allstars? Is it in Panama again?

Yes, at the Pearl Islands again. From some off the things I read the initial thought was that it was going to be done in 2 locations. The first half at the Pearl Islands and the second half someplace else. I don't know if that will be a twist, leaving mid way through for a new location but I do know that they began their shoot at the Pearl Islands.

How the heck can you have an "All-Star" without Elisabeth? B)

I've been refering to this sunday as Superbowl Survivor Sunday! :rolleyes:

That was a very interesting episode of Survivor:

Click for Spoiler:

I was disappointed that Richard's team got immunity because I wanted him voted out first.

Rudy and Ruppert forming an alliance was a big point I think and I think it could carry them far. They will likely hold a lot of clout when voting comes down since they are basically a block of 2 now.

Should be a great season! I can't wait for Thursday now.

I've been reading some articles and have read some pretty good stuff. We'll see if it turns out true or not:

Click for Spoiler:

It speaks of Jenna M leaving because of her mother's illness. I found this site about that:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articl...tory.php?s=2025

This is a major reading project that gives interesting information, we'll see how reliable it turns out:

http://www.thechillone.com/all-stars.pdf

I am looking forward to getting deeper in to the show. I unfortunatley did not see any of the shows between Survivor Borneo and Pearl Islands so I'm not really familiar with some of the dynamics. I was a little disappointed that the beginning wasn't as interesting as Pearl Islands but I have hopes that the 'twists' we are promised will make up for it. VBG if what you have read turns out to be true that will be an interesting twist for sure.

Click for Spoiler:

I can say in all honesty I still can't stand Richard Hatch. I hope he gets voted off at the first opportunity. Whats up with him not wanting to make fire anyway? He is such an ***hole! My husband calls him Hatchhole. I thought it was funny. :laugh: I also think Jenna from Borneo should be voted of asap. Only because I think she was stupid to so openly claim to want to bring the winners down. I think it will be her demise sooner rather than later. Ugggh and whats with ..I cant remember her name...Trucker gal from Borneo drinking the water....that is so gross! Sue that it! Yuck :rofl: I wonder if she will get sick from that? I don't think Rudy will cause I believe he has drank worse.

It was great to see Rupert again and I am glad he will be laying low for a while. All in all it looks like it will be a fun ride! Ill be talkin to you all soon.....

Edited by archerfan

I am looking forward to getting deeper in to the show. I unfortunatley did not see any of the shows between Survivor Borneo and Pearl Islands so I'm not really familiar with some of the dynamics.  I was a little disappointed that the beginning wasn't as interesting as Pearl Islands but I have hopes that the 'twists' we are promised will make up for it.  VBG if what you have read turns out to be true that will be an interesting twist for sure.

Click for Spoiler:

I can say in all honesty I still can't stand Richard Hatch. I hope he gets voted off at the first opportunity.  Whats up with him not wanting to make fire anyway? He is such an ***hole! My husband calls him Hatchhole. I thought it was funny. :laugh: I also think Jenna from Borneo should be voted of asap. Only because I think she was stupid to so openly claim to want to bring the winners down. I think it will be her demise sooner rather than later.  Ugggh and whats with ..I cant remember her name...Trucker gal from Borneo drinking the water....that is so gross! Sue that it! Yuck  :rofl: I wonder if she will get sick from that? I don't think Rudy will cause I believe he has drank worse.

It was great to see Rupert again and I am glad he will be laying low for a while. All in all it looks like it will be a fun ride! Ill be talkin to you all soon.....

Well from some of the things I've read:

Click for Spoiler:

Richard Hatch has matches that he smuggled in. Where did he hide them? In his "Hatchhole" :bow:

He gets caught with them though. I'm hoping that when the tribe finds out that he's had matches all this time and he kept them to himself (so he would look like a "fire god" they will be so ticked off that they will vote him off (and keep his matches!)

I have to admit that this will be the first Survivor that I have ever watched, but I caught the first episode and it looks interesting so I will probably be following this one to see how it turns out.

So far from just the fist show I can't wait to see the next one. Its looking like its going to be a great season.

Click for Spoiler:

The one thing is that even with my small survivor skills I could have gotten fire at least in the tribe that Hatch is on as if you notice on of the women are wearing glasses it would not be a good as a magnifing glass but it looked like she has bifocals I would think that would be more than enough to start a fire with the way the sun was looking.

That was a good episode, no real big surprises for me in it though.

Click for Spoiler:

I was a little surprised that Rudy went second. I had hoped he'd last longer in his alliance with Ruppert. I was really happy with how Ruppert dealt with the others wanting to vote for Rudy. I think Ruppert's popularity will go even higher because of his loyalty to Rudy.

When he said "I'd write my own name down first" shows that he is a real class guy. Someone you really could trust your life with. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Ruppert is someone I'd want to know in real life. He is someone that would be a true friend that could be counted on no matter what. He also seemed like he was in the verge of tears when he was being interviewed before they left for tribal council.

I was disappointed that Richard Hatch gets another 3 days, I dislike him almost more then I disliked Johnny Fairplay.

I thought the show was rather good

Click for Spoiler:

but I was really hopeing that ruperts team would win imuntiy their team is getting quite small it is now the team that I will be ruteing for

Click for Spoiler:

True they are getting small now, but since the other tribes have to sit someone out that makes it a little even. The other tribes just get to sit 2 each out so those 2 people get rest.

As for teams, I'm rooting for Rupert. Other then that I don't really care about any of the others. Rob C was a good player in the Amazon and I liked him but I don't think he'll get too far. He's too devious.

That's why you shouldn't "Click for Spoiler" if you don't want the Spoiler... lol

You know how impatient I am! How can I not click a spoiler??? It's your fault for brainwashing me in the first place!!

That's why you shouldn't "Click for Spoiler" if you don't want the Spoiler... lol

You know how impatient I am! How can I not click a spoiler??? It's your fault for brainwashing me in the first place!!

Well then don't get upset when a "Spoiler" spoiles it for you... LOL Besides, you still haven't gone to the airport to sell those flowers yet....

So far so good. It was sad to see Rudy go but the challenges are really demanding and he wasn't holding up to well physically. Once again Richard Hatch is as cocky as they come and I hope he goes ASAP so I dont have to look at his naked *buttocks* anymore! Jenna on Ruperts tribe is still getting on my nerves too. Other than that Im still trying to get a feel for all the different personalties. Next weeks episode looks awesome so I am really looking forward to that. Go Rupert!

This week's episode might be a bit of a sad one for some people. I already know a little of what is going to happen.

TV Preview from Survivor.COM

Click for Spoiler:

Jenna Morasca's (Winner of Survivor Amazon) mother died of cancer in November and that causes her to quit the show (understandably).

I don't think Richard will go for a few weeks but I do think he will be out before the merge and won't be part of the Jury.