Sign in to follow this  
welfconfed

..meanwhile back in Jersey...

In the TNG episode "A matter of time" we meet "professor" Berlinghoff Rasmussen ( played by Matt Frewer) "a historian from the 26th century",who later turns out to be a con man/unsuccessful inventor from the 22nd century who met the real 26th century historian and stole his time pod to plunder 24th century technology that he would "invent" and get rich from,but Picard and crew caught him, leaving him stranded in the 24th cent. when the pod automatic timer sent it back to Rasmussen's 22nd cent. home in New Jersey.

I can't help but wonder if in a home in New Jersey sits the key to Archer's victory in the temporal cold war? :P

Well at the very least it might be fun to see the pre-time traveled Rasmussen on ENT as sort of a Harry Mudd for Archer's Kirk :P

Edited by welfconfed

Well Rasmussen annoyed the heck outta me :P , but I'll admit, I hadn't given much thought to what happened to that timepod.

Well Rasmussen annoyed the heck outta me :laugh: , but I'll admit, I hadn't given much thought to what happened to that timepod.

It would be worth watching the episode just to see Archer knock Berlinghoff right on his "Rasmussen" :laugh: