Sign in to follow this  
Carrion

Enterprise vs Stargate vs Andromeda?

Scfi "Star Wars" which scfi u prefer?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Scfi "Star Wars" which scfi u prefer?

• ENTERPRISE
    • ANDROMEDA
    • STARGATE SG-1

Mcguyver's too joyfull, Bakula seems to be disciplined and have more balls to show what he can do. Take the p90 from mcguyver and see archer smash his sore *buttocks* to a pulp. And as for acting is concerned Bakula seems to have moer confidence with his character than Mcguyver boy.

Guest Rick Davanore

I have watched all of the Andromeda episodes so far and have liked them all. About Ent and SG... I hope Ent fares better within the near weeks and SG1 stop using those green trees!!!

It's a pretty subjective matter of preference really. I have enjoyed some of the Enterprise episodes, it's just that by and large I cannot abide Scott Bakula.

Eventhough I watch all three shows, I think that Stargate SG-1 and Enterprise outweighed their competitor Andromeda. :dude:

Man Enterprise Season Three went down with a bang. it surely delivered in what many people treky and other want from star trek. The action was flawless throught to the last episode with an interesting twist at the end. Now that Stargate is returning with its brother Stargate Atlantis, Star Trek Enterprise will have time (1-2months)to surely rethink a strategy that will make the series more accepeted with more action and stunning graphics that season 3 gave. The Andromeda season 4 finale could of been better with some areas clouded and predictable ending to the two-parter, aswell though Andromeda returns for another season and will also devise a better story arc plots.

Guest Man-Drake

I would of chosen Enterprise because, the episodes are just awesome. I do think still that Countdown was better than Zero Hour.

1 point to Enterprise

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!

Don't make me choose between ENT and SG1! :laugh: I love both and I watch both regularly as they air, on DVD (SG1) and video (ENT & SG1).

*thinks* *thinks* *thinks*

Ok, I'll give it to ENT, because this last season was awesome! :lol: But SG1 is neck-and-neck with it. :unsure:

Does anyone know about Andromeda coming to UPN, someone told me the otherday that it was being advertised on the station?