Sign in to follow this  
Carrion

Enterprise vs Stargate vs Andromeda?

Scfi "Star Wars" which scfi u prefer?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Scfi "Star Wars" which scfi u prefer?

• ENTERPRISE
    • ANDROMEDA
    • STARGATE SG-1

I think in terms of overall quality week after week SG-1 is the hands down winner. Enterprise is certainly doing much better this year than the previous years though, and i really enjoyed Proving Grounds last night.

Andromeda is alright if i have nothing to do saturday afternoon i might sit and watch it.

I'm going with Enterprise, but I will say that Stargate is an excellent show as well. To me they are both pretty equal in good characters, stories, and special effects.

Andromeda doesn't even come close to Stargate and Enterprise..Stargate is a well done show and I enjoy it every time I watch it..However I don't watch it regularly...On the other hand I watch Enterprise a couple of times a week so I'll go with ENTERPRISE...

Edited by spacetigger

Hmm u all have valid ideas on what scifi shows u like. I like what and how u think to decied which quality scifi show you will watch if you could plz continue giving more answers that would be swell to hear THANKYOU!!!

Guest Mike_Hines01

Argh, don't make me choose between Enterprise and SG1, thats an unfair question. :P

It is a tough choice between ENT and SG, when ENT is at its best I would say it is better because it does adress some far reaching ideas - but SG definitely has the character development down and IMO is much less sexist.

i think Andromeda and Stargate have come a long way with their production values and assets both crews are well organized and loveable to some degree by the fans that like the show my personal favourite of the three though would have to be Enterprise as season 3 is getting extremely better and the rating are going up.

ENT - I try to watch every ep.

Andromeda - I'll watch it if it happens to be on.

SG-1 - Never seen an entire episode.

Based on that, I vote ENT.

UUUGGGHHHH WHY OH WHY MAKE ME CHOOSE. i love sg1 and ent, and when i could watch it i rather enjoy andromeda. but i have a hard time between sg1 and ent, so i choose both. andromeda comes in 2nd to those.

This poll won't have any bias in it. Margin of error...hmmm.. :P

I think I'm going to have to go with Enterprise with this one. Wait, no I'm going to counter-support the previous sentence. No, no...I'll nullify the latter statement. Enterprise all the way....no wait...

In the fight it appears that Enterprise is weak but Rising in ratings gradualy, Stargate is good and getting better with the announcement of its new series Stargate: Atlantis coming out later this year and as for Andromeda the show appears to have picken up ratings and a supposed rumor of a season 6 when there were originaly ment to be 5 seasons. I think this year is when Enterprise is really going to shine the most with the xindi action plot coming to an end during the middle of the year it leaves the series story arc to be manipulated again to ensure great action to come.

That is such a tough choice i love Enterprise and in my opinion it is getting better with every show. I have been watching SG1 since the beginning thats seven years now they feel like family, i have rarely seen a poor quality episode and it always has such humor. Arrrgh this is not fair :laugh:

Ent- brilliant

SG1-brilliant

Andromeda-really very good

I have decided and i can not sit on the fence i'm sorry Enterprise i choose Stargate....there i've said it. Enterprise is still very new over here in the U.K season three has just started and i'm loving it. I'm watching season seven of Stargate and it has provided me with seven top years of quality entertainment :laugh:

Edited by Delta

I tried to watch Andromeda, but it never grabbed me the way Enterprise and SG-1 does. So, it's between those two and that's tough. I think I gotta go with Enterprise since I'm a die-hard Trek fan but I gotta admit that SG-1 is great. Of course, it has had longer to build character development and it has excellent writers and the actors do a wonderful job. But, I'm gonna stick with Enterprise.

ENT ENT ENT !

But I also like SG1 very much and watch it when ever possible. Unfortunately season 7 hasn't started here in Germany. Thanks to a close friend I was able to see some eps in advance AND DID LIKE SOOO MUCH!!! Good to see Daniel's back!

It's such a good show with thrilling stories and a crew with a good chemistry.

I also tried to like Andromeda, because it's created by Gene Roddenberry. So I watched approx. 10 eps. But I never got hooked on it. So I stopped watching.

ENT ENT ENT !

DITTO! DITTO! DITTO!

I don't think I've ever watched an entire episode of SG1 and I'm positive I've never seen an entire episode of Andromeda. Trek is it.

My vote is for ENT,

Why, Although I am not Russian or have Russian ancestors I still found SG-1's betrayal of the Russian's insulting & degrading that and Eps are average at best. As for Andromeda it's OK not great.

Andromeda has come a long way since 2000 and has improved its stature in the scfi realm. It is better than other scifi shows I have seen not including SG and ENT. I even heard Andromeda is getting renewed for 2 more seasons after season 4 finishes.

I've seen few shows scifi or otherwise that can match the character development of Stargate. Those guys play off of each other so well. If ENT did a little more of that it would be terrific.

Ro is right Andromeda is a good show with good producers.

From what I have seen of Stargate and heard about its new predecessor SG: Atlantis, Enterprise could be up against some big competition real soon.