Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Where have the Organians went to?

Where has the Organians been since they made the Organian Peace Treaty during the 2260's, between the UFP and the Klingon Empire? Are they still on Organia, or have they left elsewhere (or possibly elsewhen)? And does the Organian Peace Treaty only include the UFP and the Klingon Empire?....

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

Doctor Who homepagehttp://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/doctorwho/

:blink: :o :blink: :blink: :wow:

TOS_01.jpg

The U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701

I've heard of no reference to any other members of the treaty beyond the Organians,Federaton,and the Klingons.

As for where the Organians are, well they only interfered when the UFP and Klingons began fighting on their planet (they are perfectly content to let the 'children' play so long as they don't get to rowdy in their house :laugh: )

I thought the Organians stopped all fighting everywhere and forced the UFP and the KE to sit down and talk. Apparently they must have gotten tired of babysitting them.

Edited by Admiral Kirk

Not even the game knows :lol:

in SFC 1 & 2, they begin with finding out what happens to the Organians, but later like dumped the whole subject & handle other threats. :lol:

they're in Cancun, it was all a deception so they could blow the scene and party. hedonistic sob's, and we all fell forit. Look ashamed look very ashamed.

Cool,

I didn't know Smurfs are worthy for assimilation.

:hug:

I wonder what distinctiveness do they have to offer. :hug:

I'm sure that the Organians are just keeping to themselves unless we threaten the universe. They themselves said that " To interfere in other people's affairs is extremely distasteful to us".

I have never heard of them. I need to study some more Trek lol.

324459[/snapback]

Please study and review "Errand Of Mercy" from TOS. There WILL be a quiz later!....lol

I always felt that the Organians (like the Metrons and Trelane) were essentially just being from the Q Continuum who had their own agenda different from the rest of the Q.

Ya think...?

I think the point of the question was, how do we account for their absence in the Dominion War, why didn't they step in as before?

I think the writers just said about the Peace treaty; 'Screw it, it never happened.' :vbg:

I believe the Organions have a prime directive unless we threaten them they keep to themselves. I:m going to wath errand of mercy again

On a looong holiday.....maybe Acapulco?Grin. Seriously, though, on an' official' level, who can say? Perhaps they felt that, as far as interaction with either the UFP, or the Klingon Empire, none was in the end required; they via Ayelborne knew the future that would unfold there....and as indicated with other 'higher life forms' contact with we 'puny' humanoids in the various series, they, even with any respect some might have for we fledgling species, socially, were not to 'hang out'...they may have seen that no involvement was required ingeneral. That's certainly a good sign, in that area, for how they may ahve viewed the Federation, in being able, as 'history' shows us to date, its ability to come to peace with many former enemies-such as Cardassia, and even the Founders, who, despite their severe mistrust of 'Solids', I think can eventually dare reach out... Oh-and as for the Doctor you are a fan of, have seen some of that Who on PBS. I miss Rose Tyler! She was a great gal! And I was rather more fond of Chris Eccleston in some ways. Best regards.