Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Did you know...

Oh, here's another. If you have Star Trek Insurrection on DVD, skip to the part with Picard & Worf in the shuttle chasing after Data in the scout ship. If you look closely, you can tell the shuttle cockpit is a redress of DS9's runabout cockpit! You can tell by the 4 chairs, the transporter at the back... if you look closely, you can see the 2 "doors" on either side of the cockpit, yet on the outside of the shuttle, there's no hatches there. Pretty cool, huh?

Oh, and several Voyager sets made it into this movie too!

Voyager briefing room - Ent-E Trois' office

Voyager main engineering - Ent-E library

Janeway's quarters - Picard's quarters

Type-9 shuttle interrior (the small cool one) - Scoutship cockpit

Voyager sickbay - Ent-E sickbay (a bit obvious, :tear: )

Museum from VOY episode - Son'a "bio lab"

Pretty cool, huh?

THe TNG transporter was the TOS transporter turned up side down.

I know this may be an odd fact, but i thought it was interesting. In "I am not Spock" Nimoy talked about how hard it was for him to play the unemotional Spock. He said that there were days were after holding back his own emotions all day he would end up in Gene's office, crying like a baby. I was always impressed that he would go through that to bring Spock to life. :tear::D

(OK so i forgot this was on the movie board, but it was still cool)

I have to know - did he really write I am Not Spock, and then I am Spock??? (to anyone who watched simpsons - I m also Scotty)

Yes he wrote both and i read them both. THey were interesting and very funny.

I can't remember if he did it in both, but in "i am not Spock" he(Nimoy) had little conversations with Spock. They were outragiously funny. Both were fun to read.

Sorry, JLP very off topic.

Did you ever see the thing that showed how they used glitter in water to make the transpoter effect? that was clever.

haha! i saw that on reading rainbow when i was like four! Levar burton did this show about how they made star trek. It was really interesting, well I don't really remember it, but when i was four i know I thought it was really cool

I used to love reading rainbow (always the book worm) but I can hardly remember ANYTHING except a cartoon rainbow appearing on the background...

LOL, that's were it was from. I love reading rainbow. I have great respect for him for doing that. He's also very cute in it.

Do you remember the part where Michael Dorn came out of his trailer in his Worf makeup and said in his DEEP voice...

"Stand aside, i take large steps!"

I roll with laughter every time i see that!

reading rainbow was great. that show is still running on pbs. i even think that they are new episodes because the main title is really updated.

anyways, levar burton rocks!

The Excelsior model was modified to be the Enterprise-B for Generations and later rebuilt for BOY "Flashback" and then used on DS9. However, the rebuilt model is a little off. The engineering hull is a little to small, and there's a "scoop" from side view where the deflector dish is. On the original model, from side view, there's no "scoop" but just a curve.