Sign in to follow this  
headborg

Should Archer Be Re-Called to Earth for CM?

Should Archer be Re-Called to Earth for Court-Marshall?

In last ep he lost control of the Ship, lost Vital data that could mean the destruction of earth, and his ship was used to make war on another race.

Should Archer be Re-Called to Earth for Court-Marshall?

In last ep he lost control of the Ship,  lost Vital data that could mean the destruction of earth, and his ship was used to make war on another race.

No absolutely not! All those things were out of his control. And he did re-gain control of the ship. I just hope all that data was backed up somehow..

Stardate:21456.7

Yeah what was he supposed to do? In the begginning if he would of attacked them they would of destroyed the ship

Archer did the right thing and pulled the wool over D'Jamat's eyes. He retook the ship and saved lives. Court Marshell? hell he deserves a medal!

Court Marshalled! :force: I don't think so. That would certainly mean the destruction of Earth. Who could possible take his place. No one has his experience in deep space. Besides every ship in every series has been taken over at some point and to my knowledge none of the other captains were ever court marshalled.

If he had failed to get the ship back he should be subject to court martial but he got it back.

Now grabbing Trip by the arm, jerking him around and talking to him like he was four years old might qualify. :blink: