Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

Will and Deanna's Marriage

I am glad they finally got together though.

9106[/snapback]

Whoa, did I say that? :hug: What was I drinking that night? :hug:

Yep you said it, and just in case everyone didn't see it already I've quoted it here again for them to see... :wow:

259758[/snapback]

Hey I was a major newbie, I was trying not to piss anyone off. :look: Now that I'm an STF old fogie I go around thwacking people. :blink: :wow:

You know it doesn't show, but my name wasn't RC when I posted this. Anyone remember what my name used to be (not you kevin, I know you know :huh: )

259762[/snapback]

Do I get to guess?

Of course, I know you know it. :wow: I don't think many people here remember my old screen name. And you're right, we were arguing in this thread. You and me arguing :wow: *looks out windows to see if pigs are flying*

Of course, I know you know it.  :wow: I don't think many people here remember my old screen name. And you're right, we were arguing in this thread. You and me arguing  :wow: *looks out windows to see if pigs are flying*

262124[/snapback]

I know, that is an odd occasion to ever happen.

The only other time I remeber it was that argument over Deanna....you know the one. :wow::wow:

So what was my old screen name?

I wasn't sure if I should put this on TNG or movies, so I'm just putting it here.  :)

Now I don't mean to bad mouth Riker, I love him to death, but why did Deanna marry him?? I don't get it. I think it would have been wonderful if they had done it in the first few years of the series. That would've been great! But think about it. He already chose his career over her once. Then it takes him 15 years to decide he wants to marry her?? sad-smiley-028.gif Did it ever occur to her that this guy might have just a tiny problem with commitment?

Okay, got that off my chest.

:)

9005[/snapback]

Actually, it didn't take him 15 years to decide he wants to marry her again. They weren't together. In fact, they didn't get back together till Insurrection. So, it only took them four years for Riker to marry Troi, not 15. :)