Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

"Roswell grey" aliens on ENT?

TNG had a race of mysterrious aliens seen a few times, the Borg. VOY also had a mysterrious race seen a few times, known as Species 8472.

I was thinking, would you like to see the ROSWELL greys from popular UFO abduction stories and the supposed 1947 Roswel, New Mexico, USA crash? In STARGATE SG-1, they are portrayed as the Azguard, a highly advanced race from another galaxy. Would you like to see ENT do a Trek version of the ROSWELL greys, hmm?

again with the restarting of the topic?

WHY??!?!?

MISTER T VOTIGN TEN SEASONS OF ENT

:cool: :blink: :devil: :devil: :blink: :cool:

I didn't restart the topic. The discussion began as an off topic discussion on another thread, so I thought I'd start a thread for the topic so the Ten-Forward thread can go back on topic. :lol:

Guest Mike_Hines01

Hmm, I'm not sure about the Roswell greys, I never watched it. But I suppose an Enterprise version would cool as well.

No, I don't think playing into the abduction paranoia is consistent with Star Trek.

Have to agree with you on that one..

I hope they don't show the Roswell grey's, that would totally ruin the Star Trek continuity. It was already established in the "Deep Space Nine" episode "Little Green Men" that the Ferengi were the aliens that crashed in Roswell, in fact it was Quark, Rom, and Nog.

So any other aliens would not be acceptable as Roswell aliens.

I hope they don't show the Roswell grey's, that would totally ruin the Star Trek continuity. It was already established in the "Deep Space Nine" episode "Little Green Men" that the Ferengi were the aliens that crashed in Roswell, in fact it was Quark, Rom, and Nog.

So any other aliens would not be acceptable as Roswell aliens.

They would not be portrayed as the aliens who crashed in Roswell, they would only share the appearance of the supposed Roswel greys.

Actually they already showed the "Greys" in Star Trek.

Its in Voyager, "The 37'" the abducted humans from earth, they destroyed & killed every last one of the race who abducted them, they could be the "Greys" some may still be alive or not, I don't know.

It be nice though.