Sign in to follow this  
Kolos veStaI meQpuyay

Tuvok on Star Trek the Next Generation

:assimilated: STRENGTH TO THE KLINGON EMPIRE! :borg2:

there is a certain episode of TNG (which i don't remember much about), but it was a little hard to make out, but I could swear I saw "Tuvok" in the background of the bridge just as it cut to a commercial. If anyone could remember the name of that episode, or if anyone just plain remembers what i'm talking about, please reply.

Well, Tim Russ (Tuvok) Did Play A Human In "Starship Mine",A Klingon In ADS9 Episode And Another Human On The Enterprise-B In 'Generations'.

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

It was probably someone who looks like him and because the image was so brief, you thought it was him? Not saying it's true, just presenting an alternative possibility

Tim Russ holds the star trek record for being in one movie or TV show in at least one of the serieses (except for ENT) has any other actor done this?

John DeLancie "Q" was a recurring character on TNG, appeared in 1 DS9 episode, and 3 VOY episodes.

Patrick Stewart "Jean-Luc Picard" was the star of TNG, guest starred in DS9's series premiere, and starred in 4 movies.

Jonathan Frakes "William T. Riker" was a series regular on TNG, guest starred in a DS9 episode as Riker's transporter clone, guest starred on VOY, and was in 4 movies.

I'd list more, but I've chores to do. :laugh:

I think I saw Tim Russ on the one where the Enterprise was recieving a scan thingy and he was one of the bad guys trying to steal some technology or something but I just can't remember

I think I saw Tim Russ on the one where the Enterprise was recieving a scan thingy and he was one of the bad guys trying to steal some technology or something but I just can't remember

Your correct, I don't remember the episode title, but that was Tim Russ as a different Vulcan. :laugh:

The episode is called "Starship Mine", I think.  :laugh:

You are correct. :clap:

Yeah, I Mentioned That Earlier :laugh:

The episode I'm talking about had "Tuvok" in the background just before a cut scene and that's all you saw of him.

It Probably Wasn't Tuvok, Since That Character Didn't Exist Yet. And Since You Say It Only Shows Him Once, Probably Wasn't Even Tim Russ.

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

That character was Devor and he wasn't Vulcan.

Of course, Tim Russ holds the record for having speaking parts with every captain (except Archer).

i belive Tuvok was probably the best charecter of them all, hence my nick :bag:

Harry Kim is cooler than Tuvok.