Sign in to follow this  
Vic

Q Wants You in His Winter Wonderland

thumb_q-wants-you-in-his-winter-wonderla

It’s the Holiday Season once again, and that means it’s time for your favorite holiday tradition – being transported by, me, the mighty and humble Q, to a strange and wonderful land full of winter games and surprises. Well, all right, that might not be your favorite holiday tradition now, but it will be when I’m done. You’re going to love it. You’re not going to have a choice.

Bask in the glow of the world I’ve built just for you and thousands of your alliance friends. Did you know that Klingons do ice fishing? You will – and you can participate. It involves punching the ice as hard as you can; it’s absolutely delightful. Also, I’ve created an entire race of sentient gingerbread men, and a devilish Snow-Conian to hunt them to extinction. You… might want to put a stop to that, actually. Starfleet regulations and all. And, of course, you can’t forget about battling waves of snowman, or the fact that I took an Earth legend and combined him with a Klingon nightmare to create the Kramp’ihri! He doesn’t deliver presents... he puts Klingon warriors and Romulan Officers into his sack and drags them away to be with his merry imps.

Star Trek Online

Of course, I can’t expect you to come to my Winter Wonderland and leave empty-handed. So, if you can pass my many and sundry wonderful events, I’ll grant you some brand-new items, like these beautiful sweaters I’ve designed just for you. And if you complete a footrace on ice against an opponent of my choosing enough times, why, I’ll even let slip a little bit of ancient Fek’ihri technology. Those demons from Klingon history make a ship that looks like it should be playing a guitar solo, let me tell you.

So, come and speak to me at Earth Space Dock or Qo'nos, and I’ll make sure you have a incredible time in my Wonderland. Because, again, you won’t have a choice.

Star Trek Online is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online game that allows players to explore the Star Trek universe from within. Players can forge their own destiny as Captain of a Federation starship, champion the Empire through the far reaches of the galaxy as a Klingon Warrior, rebuild the Romulan legacy as the commander of a Romulan Republic Warbird or carry out daring missions on behalf of the Dominion as a Jem’Hadar soldier. Captains can also explore iconic locations from the Star Trek universe, make contact with new alien species and battle alongside other players in customizable starships. Star Trek Online is currently available on PC, PlayStation4 and Xbox One.

To download and play Star Trek Online today for free, visit www.playstartrekonline.com.

View the full article