Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

Rikerchick's Photo Album

3 cats. Izzy was mine when we got married. Destiny was severly abused and basically nobody wanted him so we took him in. He has health problems and probably won't live too many more years, but I'm gonna make sure he has a happy life. Simba was the runt of a friends litter and was sick when we got him. We nursed him back to health and the other 2 cats loved him so we kept him.

3 cats. Izzy was mine when we got married. Destiny was severly abused and basically nobody wanted him so we took him in. He has health problems and probably won't live too many more years, but I'm gonna make sure he has a happy life. Simba was the runt of a friends litter and was sick when we got him. We nursed him back to health and the other 2 cats loved him so we kept him.

Mr. Destiny and Simba scare me. There eyes they look like they want to hurt me.

YAAAAY! Another cat person! They all look really cute, especially Quark.

At the moment we have three cats:

Clancy - big 17 year old tabby

Trudi - A three year old tabby who was starved as a kitten.

And TC - aged one and named after the cartoon.

We also have a black lab who came to us as a rescue.

Chopped my hair super short again. I always get impatient growing it out. :) I like it though, I'm keeping it like this for a while. This is also probably the only pic you'll ever see of me with no make up. :)

short_hair.jpg

LOL! laughcont.gif Hey it gets up to 115 here in the summer, would you want long hair? winker.gif

I had hair down to my waist when I lived in Florida, and I wore my hair up in a hat most of the time when I was working. That was like wearing a wool cap. :)

Temperature is no excuse. :)

Well it also suits my nickname (Tink) silly.gif

(BTW I'm totally just playing with you winker.gif)

I figured that. I'm just playing as well :) You're married, and you live in Arizona. Thats 2 things that would make me cringe. #1, I dont mess with married women. #2, I live very close to Charlotte, NC. Home of the Carolina Panthers, NFC Champs. I need pro football, and there is none in Arizona. :) My team is the Dolphins, and I'm only 9 hours from them. :)

What do you mean there is no pro football? ust cus the Cardinals suck doesn't mean they aren't pro! by the way, nice trim, RC! looks good on ya!

What do you mean there is no pro football? ust cus the Cardinals suck doesn't mean they aren't pro! by the way, nice trim, RC! looks good on ya!

That was a joke, Jim.

Oh. HA! Funny!

We in the Department of Defense have no sense of humor. it is a prerequisit for becomming an officer that you have yours surgically removed.

Oh. HA! Funny!

We in the Department of Defense have no sense of humor. it is a prerequisit for becomming an officer that you have yours surgically removed.

My hat is off to you. Keep up the good work. I wish I could of joined the military. I tried about 8 months ago at 29. I'm 30 now, and I couldnt due to bad hearing, and a shoulder surgery that wont heal properly. I did score a 70 on the test though.

I need pro football, and there is none in Arizona. :)

Lord ain't that the truth! :) :)

Go Raiders! :)

I need pro football, and there is none in Arizona. :)

Lord ain't that the truth! :) :)

Go Raiders! :)

I hate the Raiders. I always have. I dont know why. I was very happy to see the Bucs, and the Raiders old coach spank the Raiders in the Superbowl last year.

I used to hate the Raiders, but 6 years of marriage to Robert changed that. If he had it his way the whole house would be decorated in silver and black.

if I were a pro football player, that's where I'd wanna play. btw, RC, I like your banner.

Thank you happy.gif

Feel lucky guys and gals. All we have 'round here are the Bengals :)

Nice pic, RC; the hair looks good. :)

LOL Jim!!

RC, your new hair cut looks very nice and your kids are absolutely adorable!!! I, too, am a cat lover. Currently I only have one cat (my mother made me get rid of all the other ones :) ) We call him "Sui" short for "Suicide" I still can't believe that cat is still alive after some of the stunts it pulled as a kitten. Oh, and I'd like to make mention that since I first adopted Sui in May, I thought he was a "girl," but the vet informed me this past Monday that "Sui" is most definitely a boy. It's hard to think of "Sui" as being a boy after calling him a "her" for that past 9 months or so. :)

:)

Jaina

LOL Jim!!

RC, your new hair cut looks very nice and your kids are absolutely adorable!!! I, too, am a cat lover. Currently I only have one cat (my mother made me get rid of all the other ones :) ) We call him "Sui" short for "Suicide" I still can't believe that cat is still alive after some of the stunts it pulled as a kitten. Oh, and I'd like to make mention that since I first adopted Sui in May, I thought he was a "girl," but the vet informed me this past Monday that "Sui" is most definitely a boy. It's hard to think of "Sui" as being a boy after calling him a "her" for that past 9 months or so. :)

:)

Jaina

Same thing happened with our cat Pearl. Took "her" in to get fixed and the vet kind of looked at us and did that...."Um...well.....". :laugh: Thought of changing his name after that, but Pearl stayed Pearl all his life. He died a few months ago. :)