Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

Whats The Saddest Thing You Have Ever Heard From..

Saddest think that I have ever heard concerning Trek, happened right after my Senior year of High School. A very close female friend of mine (who had always claimed to be a huge trekkie) decided to take me to my first convention, as there was one a half hour away. When we got there the guests were Marina Sirtis and the Duras Sisters. Well, she had sprung for the full package and knew some of the people working there, so we got to meet the guests backstage. During the brief conversation with Sirtis, my friend asked her how she could stand to wear all that heavy makeup and clothing. When asked what she was referring to we realized that she thought Sirtis was one of the Duras sisters. I had never been so embarrassed. And later I found that my friend had only watched the show with me, because she knew I liked it.

And later I found that my friend had only watched the show with me, because she knew I liked it.

That was embarassing but I think your friend is a keeper.

My brother and I got into a heated throat-hurting wall-smashing argument about rank pips.... :o

ROFL!!! :o

And later I found that my friend had only watched the show with me, because she knew I liked it.

That was embarassing but I think your friend is a keeper.

Deffenetly! I wish some of my non-trekkie friends would do that for me!

What really ticks me off is when someone says ST is crap and when you ask them why you find out they've never really watched it. My answer to that it i should have known as only someone who hasn't got a clue what they're talking about could come out with such a stupid statement!! Tends to shut 'em up LOL