• ST III:The Search for Spock
    • ST IV:The Voyage Home
    • ST V:The Final Frontier
    • ST VI:The Undiscovered Country
    • ST:Generations
    • ST:First Contact
    • ST:Insurrection
    • ST:Nemesis

AGH, I can't seem to pick what I think is the worse Star Trek movie....

:dude: :) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::dude::dude:

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

'Sing about the past again, and sing that same old song.

Tell me what you know, so I can tell you that you're wrong.'

Gallifrey. The Doctor's home planet. For twenty thousand centuries the Gallifreyans have been the most powerful race in the cosmos. They have circumnavigated infinity and eternity, harnessed science and conquered death. They are the Lords of Time, and have used their powers carefully.

But now a new force is unleashed, one that is literally capable of anything. It is enough to give even the Time Lords nightmares. More than that: it is enough to destroy them.

It is one of their own.

Waiting for them at the end of the universe.

-Back Cover of "Doctor Who: The Infinity Doctors" written by Lance Parkin

Guest Mike_Hines01

I can't realy say which is the worst Star Trek Movie, I've liked them all, but The Motion Picture and Final Frontier would be at the bottom of my list.

Well I think The Final Frontier is the weakest of the bunch, which is a shame as I regard the other TOS movies quite highly.It does however have some of the funniest scenes and dialogue than the other movies with the exception of perhaps The Voyage Home.

# five is the only ST movie I dislike. It's bad realy bad, the best description sounds very much like the first sylable of the directors name.

Letting Shatner direct is like letting Troi drive. Bad idea.

I VOTED FOR GENARATIONS IT WAS SORRY TO SAY THIS CRAP!!!!

WHAT A STUPID WAY TO KILL OFF KIRK :)

I WOULD HAVE HAD HIM AT LEAST ON THE BRIDGE IN FULL BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought Star Trek III was the least fun of all the movies. I mean, it really isn't much of a story anyways. They spend two hours or so "searching for Spock" while we all know they're gonna find him in the end... I just didn't find it interesting and was thoroughly disappointed when it was (finally) over. :)

Greetings and salutations!

BeverlyCrusher_fan

I always though Insurrection would have been a better trek Episode rather than a movie..i was suprised to see ST5 chosen as the worst..I thought it was quite good

I think that the worse movie was the last, because there wasn't a story, but only sadness and sacrifice. The battle against the Romulan Empire was too similar to Star Wars, and the music was horrible! And at the end, Data shouldn't die, but at least his brother, B 4, who is too stupid to understand something.

bye

star rose

with every cell in my body...with every hair on my head...with every..well get the idea Star Trek V. 7 words: ew ew ew ew ew ew ew. the only thing funny about that was scotty and thats about it.

Ditto - I couldn't believe that there was a vote in there for VI - nice to know it was an errant digit and nothing more!

V definitely takes it for me - I have seen it once at the cinema and once on video and will probably never watch it again. Nemesis left me cold aswell when it could have been so good. I think it was badly directed by someone who had no real experience or appreciation of the legacy he was messing with.

I VOTED FOR GENARATIONS IT WAS SORRY TO SAY THIS CRAP!!!!

WHAT A STUPID WAY TO KILL OFF KIRK B)

I WOULD HAVE HAD HIM AT LEAST ON THE BRIDGE IN FULL BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I don't get it. I've seen plenty of Generations haters. They all say that it was a bad movie, but the only reason they give is that Kirk shouldn't have died or he died in the wrong way. Granted, its not the best way to die, but my god, it can't ruin the whole movie.

I still say STV - although I didn't think First Contact was as amazing and fantastic as everyone else. Not saying it was the worst, nor that I didn't like it and the battle at the beginning was cool, but I lost interest after that. Just my opinion. And now, please feel free to give me a bunch of reasons why you think First Contact was the best film, and why I am mad for not liking first contact .................

Star Trek V: The Final Frontier is the worst IMO.

The movie had great potential, but fell short with the God-Alien scenario. And what happened to the Enterprise A at the end of the The Voyage Home? Why was it so banged up?

The film that I thought was the second worst was Generations.

I have heard that the actual movie was the second script, because the actual first script had been leaked out. If this was the case, I would have loved to see the first script make it into production.

:cool:

And what happened to the Enterprise A at the end of the The Voyage Home?  Why was it so banged up?

I have heard that the actual movie was the second script, because the actual first script had been leaked out.  If this was the case, I would have loved to see the first script make it into production.

:cool:

The Enterprise A wasn't really banged up. She was just a new ship. They never showed much of her at the end of The Voyage Home, but I'm sure that problems began to crop up after they took of to warp.

And, I cna't imagine them making a feature length movie, of the original Generations, but I'm sure if they found the right people to do it, they could make a novelization.

But you never know. I heard that one of the original ideas was to have the Enterprise-A and the Enterprise-D in a huge battle. :rolleyes: Just be careful what you wish for.

Insurrection was horrible along with Nemesis but Final Frontier was awful!!!!