Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Deanna Troi on "Voyager"

I didn't like her in Voyager, but at least in Voyager she was playing the character the way the character would have been at that point in the TNG / VOY timeline.

What they did with Troi and Riker appearing in Enterprise - playing younger selves than in All Good Things... even though the actors had aged 10 or so years - just wasn't believable at all. When they brought Denise Crosby back to play Yar's character as she was in Encounter at Farpoint you could tell she had aged and it just didn't work. Bringing TNG characters into Enterprise was even worse.

Oh, come on. Her boobs weren't as perky, she had wrinkles around her eyes, her boobs weren't as perky, her voice had changed slightly, and her boobs weren't as perky. Oh, yeah, her boobs weren't as perky.

oh my god, how dare she age!

i enjoyed the crossover stuff. especially when she was dealing with reg.. i have no complaints..

agreed, I thought it was great to have the crossovers. Kind of reminds you that all the series happen (except for TOS and ENT) in the same time and are in the same universe