Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Auravision EluminX Illuminated Keyboard

Do you know if they are planing to bring something like a LCAR system out, like keyboard or soft wear if so let me know the details :)

Do you know if they are planing to bring something like a LCAR system out, like keyboard or soft wear if so let me know the details :waaaa:

I have heard of an OS that can be completely customized into a LCAR look

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I was just thinking that they should make one of these yesterday. Cool. It's almost like my remote control for my home theatre system. That is so cool. You pick it up and the buttons turn on, and if you select a different component, like dvd, the buttons will change to optimize for dvd use. After a few seconds of rest, the buttons turn off.

Click for Spoiler:

remote.jpg

I wish I had seen this before I got my neighbor his new keyboard. He is slowly going blind and this kind of keyboard might really help him. I'd never get him to give up his new keyboard though. He has one like mine now and he LOVES the volume control on the kayboard as well as some of the other features. THe only problem is that the keyboard is black and makes it harder to see.

WOW!!! :o You can even type in the dark!! :D When mine dies I'll have to get one of those. :wow: Looks really neat.

Quote from ad:

"Perfect for late-night coding sessions" :naughty: That's exactly what I was thinking :D :(

Edited by Jeanway

It looks like it's sealed too so all the food you drop on it won't go down between

the keys. :wow::naughty::D

The only problem is that it costs 80 dollars. I can't see myself spending 80 dollars for a keyboard. Mine just costs 20. I don't think it can be wireless though, unless it required batteries to light up the keyboard.