• James T. Kirk
    • Willard Decker (briefly)
    • Spock
    • John Harriman
    • Rachel Garrett
    • Jean-Luc Picard
    • William T. Riker (briefly)
    • Edward Jellico (briefly)

I voted for Riker, of course. ;) Hey, he did a great job while he was in charge. After that Picard, then Kirk.

What about the crazed Riker from the episode where Worf is traveling through different timelines? ;)

I voted for Riker, of course. ;) Hey, he did a great job while he was in charge. After that Picard, then Kirk.

What about the crazed Riker from the episode where Worf is traveling through different timelines? ;)

All scruffy looking and wild. Very sexy. mwink.gif Just kidding! winker.gif

I dont think its possible for the enterprise to have a better captain that Jean-Luc Picard. He's the perfect captain and very respectful.

I must add though that Will Riker was a superb brief captain.

Well - looks like I was too late to vote, but I would probably have voted for Rachel Garret - ok we only saw her in one episode, but she was one hell of a Captain

Whichever way you look at it, she was brilliant - in the original timeline (before the events we saw in "Yesterdays Enterprise" she took her ship into a battle which she knew damn well she could not win.

And even after talking to Picard (during Yesterdays Enterprise) and being presented with the options, she still chose to take the Enterprise C back through the time rift and face the impossible odds

:waaaa:

Captain Jean Luc Picard.

Captain Kirk was ingenious of working out difficult decisions and making the hard call, but Picard is definately the Captain that has the ability to keep his suave and debonair manner in any situation.

*Hats Off To Patrick Stewart*

:cool:

Edited by shadowfigment

I always liked Spock as the captain, he was calm and collected all the time, I think that with his logic, he could have done many good things with the Enterprise

I think Kirk is a better captain because he is so Gung-ho and ready for action.On the other hand for decitions and tactics Picard is the man!