• Basketball
    • Baseball
    • Swimming
    • Netball
    • Boxing
    • Rugby
    • Hockey
    • Other (Specify)

I challenge any rugby player to get tackled by a 350 pound Defensive linemen...not standing still, either. you get a 10 yard Head start, and so does he. then tell me how you feel.

Booooooo!!!!!! Manks! Barry, Barry, Barry, and you even live round my way too, tut, tut

Baseball (Minnesota Twins), followed by NASCAR (#6 - Mark Martin), and football (Minnesota Vikings - they choked BIGTIME against the lowly Cardinals), and presently hockey ( my son's Squirt A team). I also like the Wild.

:grin:GO WILD!

Is that still played? :)

Why yes it is and unlike Football it is enjoyed in this country as well Asia, Latin American, and the Carribean. :lick:

2701369619_ee82d5b575_m.jpg

Is that still played? :)

Why yes it is and unlike Football it is enjoyed in this country as well Asia, Latin American, and the Carribean. :lick:

2701369619_ee82d5b575_m.jpg

I used to play it in High School but have never been able to watch a whole game without falling asleep. I did get to see Joe Dimaggio play though and Luke Appling hit a home run when he was 77 years old.

I used to play it in High School but have never been able to watch a whole game without falling asleep. I did get to see Joe Dimaggio play though and Luke Appling hit a home run when he was 77 years old.

gom_061206.jpg

I got to meet Tony LaRussa after a game a year ago. He was very polite when we spoke and he signed something for me and all my children. I'm not sure how many other sports stars/managers would take time to do that for me.

tlr2.jpg

1983 AL Manager of the Year

1988 AL Manager of the Year

1992 AL Manager of the Year

2002 NL Manager of the Year

gom_061206.jpg

I got to meet Tony LaRussa after a game a year ago. He was very polite when we spoke and he signed something for me and all my children. I'm not sure how many other sports stars/managers would take time to do that for me.

tlr2.jpg

1983 AL Manager of the Year

1988 AL Manager of the Year

1992 AL Manager of the Year

2002 NL Manager of the Year

I almost met Joe Dimaggio, chased him across the field but he got inside before I could get to him. Thinking back, if that were to happen today (a fan jumping onto the field and chasing after a player) I'd be tackled and thrown in jail lol Back then though not a word was said to me and no one even told me to leave the field.

I almost met Joe Dimaggio, chased him across the field but he got inside before I could get to him. Thinking back, if that were to happen today (a fan jumping onto the field and chasing after a player) I'd be tackled and thrown in jail lol Back then though not a word was said to me and no one even told me to leave the field.

Yes, the good old days...

Ever hear of Morganna, the Kissing Bandit?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/pr/s...hback.morganna/

morganna.jpg

I'm sure she wouldn't even make on the fields today.