• Basketball
    • Baseball
    • Swimming
    • Netball
    • Boxing
    • Rugby
    • Hockey
    • Other (Specify)

U.S. College Basketball!!! B) Couldn't care less about the NBA.

Go Wildcats!

I live Down Under, so I say Rugby :dude: specifically Rugby Union,

although I do watch Rugby League sometimes.

Edited by Derro

Arms, I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of adding Hockey to the poll. I know we have several Hockey fans here and they are likely just itching to vote for it :dude:

Now, can anyone guess which one I voted for?

I'll give you a hint, look at my signature...

I picked American football (NFL-favorites: Jaguars, Packers, Vikings...and the Eagles are quickly becoming a favorite of mine, darn they are playing really good this year!)

But, I also favor watching:

*gymnastics(I retired in June 2003, after 20 years in the sport-1983-2003, competititive 1986-1998, and coaching/choreography-1998-2003).

*figure skating(a sport I always wanted to try competiting in).

I find myself unable to vote on this as the only sport I follow is Formula 1 motor racing. I am a huge fan of the Jaguar Racing team.

I find myself unable to vote on this as the only sport I follow is Formula 1 motor racing. I am a huge fan of the Jaguar Racing team.

I've added an "Other" box, that way any sports that aren't covered can be voted for.

Thanks VABG I Have voted other My sport is F1 Motor racing.

The 2003 Championship was a awesome very close run compatition.

Eventhough I haven't been keeping up with any sports lately, I can occassionaly watch BASKETBALL and BASEBALL.

Arms, I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of adding Hockey to the poll. I know we have several Hockey fans here and they are likely just itching to vote for it  :laugh:

Now, can anyone guess which one I voted for?

I'll give you a hint, look at my signature...

Of course not VBG, do what you want with my topic, i was hoping some people with mod powers would add a few things i missed.

American Football, Oh Yeah. Zion-Benton Zee Bees (HS) Lake County Cheifs (Semi-Pro) Wisconsin Badgers, SDSU Aztecs (College) and The Packers (NFL) are my respective favorites. now can you tell me which ones of those I played for?

You cant beat a proper game of football, and i mean proper football, not the american version (aka Rugby with Pads) I'm a Man Utd Fan personally Edited by Cramase

I love NASCAR! I can't get enough of it! I wish they raced all year long! :laugh:

Do you know precisely how much those pads help? if not, just ask LeRoy Butler, who broke his shoulderblade, or Terrel Owens, who broke his collar Bone, both are bones protected by shoulderpads. besides, any REAL football player yearns for some Backyard, unrestricted, unpadded football. that's the way to play. and Don't be a wimp about it and keep the fat boys off the field. get em in their as linemen. so what if your 350 pound neighbor busts you up when he tackles you for a 5 yard loss, it's what football is about!