Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ddillard

A Mometos Occasion

I had to commemorate this momentos occasion for Luvin1stdegree. She made a new personal record for posting in one day and not only made it on to the Top ten posters list but was number four on the list. I just had to share this with everyone so that we can voice our pride in her passing this milestone.

Click for Spoiler:

luvin2.jpg

I can't believe I was foolish enough to let this happen!!! UGGGHHHH!  B)

Just think though, every post you post helps us get to 100,000 and every post you DON'T post keeps us from reaching our goal by the end of the year.

Just think though, every post you post helps us get to 100,000 and every post you DON'T post keeps us from reaching our goal by the end of the year.

That is a very good point.

I still think it's pretty cool!!! B)

Keep up the good work! I'll win that bet sooner then I had thought I would...  B)

Keep dreaming.

I don't think it is a dream anymore Luv.

Keep up the good work! I'll win that bet sooner then I had thought I would...  B)

Keep dreaming.

I don't think it is a dream anymore Luv.

I guess you're right, it's more like a nightmare!!! AAAGGGGHHHHHH B)

It might be a nightmare for you but we all enjoy your posts so much that it is a pleasant dream for us.  B)

rotflmao....that's funny.

Why is that funny?

I have a question...since we're all scattered around the globe, when does this quest for 100,000 posts by the new year actually end? Is it at 12:00 midnight EST since that's VBG's timezone?

It might be a nightmare for you but we all enjoy your posts so much that it is a pleasant dream for us.  B)

rotflmao....that's funny.

Why is that funny?

The thought of my posts being a "pleasant dream" just strikes me as funny. I don't really know why.

I have a question...since we're all scattered around the globe, when does this quest for 100,000 posts by the new year actually end? Is it at 12:00 midnight EST since that's VBG's timezone?

I think we decided in the 100,000 post thread that we were going for the Hawaii time since the site is in the us and that is the last time zone to celebrate the new year in the US.

And I love y'all right back!

Oh my, now you have gotten a song stuck in my head. Now I have to do a mood of the moment

And I love y'all right back!

Oh my, now you have gotten a song stuck in my head. Now I have to do a mood of the moment

Which song is that?

We are family