Sign in to follow this  
Lessa_Soong

The Holodeck...wwvbgd?

This was brought up by our fearless leader, and it always makes a great post, so i will ask.

If you had the use of a holodeck for a day...a week...a month...what would you do?

I think i would love to work with Data and solve a mystery. See the wormhole near DS9, and see that place that Data showed the Romulan defector on the holodeck that one time. That was a cool place. If i went back in time...i would want to do something along the lines of Robin Hood...always wanted to meet that wolfshead!

what would you do?

If you had the use of a holodeck for a day...a week...a month...what would you do?

*Walks down the Street, Jim Carry Style*

I' VE GOT THE POWER!!!!! :laugh:

I dunno....have Star Wars and Stargate Adventures I guess...amonst others :wow:

I wonder if you could program the holodeck to make it seem llike you were flying....

Well, I'd like to experience a few books, maybe a few episodes of our favourite TV series(es), lots of stuff!!

...see that place that Data showed the Romulan defector on the holodeck that one time. That was a cool place.

I've alway wished they would have shown some of those areas on Romulus. It would be wonderful to see something like the Firefalls of Gal'gathong. That would be spectactular. Or what about in The Dauphin when Wesley showed Salia that one place where the atmosphere sounded musical (something like that).

I too would love to do a Sherlock Holmes mystery with Data or a Dixon Hill mystery with Picard.

Another thing I would like to do would be to witness great moments in musical or theatrical history. Can you imagine going to the holodeck and having front row seats to some of the most amazing performances of artists that the holodeck is able to create.

Another thing I would like to do would be to witness great moments in musical or theatrical history. Can you imagine going to the holodeck and having front row seats to some of the most amazing performances of artists that the holodeck is able to create

That would be so cool. It would almost be a lifes work to see them all.

Great moments in our history would be good too. The fall of the Berlin wall...up close and personal.

Yeah the Firefalls of Gal'gathong were really neat I would go there for a visit. It looks like a beautiful place.

Maybe I could play poker with Newton, Einstein, Hawking, and Data.

Or play a Sherlock Holmes mystery.

I would also imagine that you probably could get some really good games out of a Holodeck (to replace those comptuer games / video games).

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Another thing I would like to do would be to witness great moments in musical or theatrical history. Can you imagine going to the holodeck and having front row seats to some of the most amazing performances of artists that the holodeck is able to create.

That would be awesome...especially Beethoven, Tschaikovski, Holst or Grieg(four of my favorite composers) I would love to be at the first performances of some of their greatest works! That would be so great!

Of course, I agree with working with Data to solve a mystery.

Hey, and the flying thing would be great too. Or having access to the holodeck so that I could ice skate or ski without having to travel too far. Or have a program where I could practice gymnastics where the safety protocols would be there in case I fell(I hate working out when I am the only one in the gym, if I ever severely got hurt no one would know).

I must agree with the Dixon Hill episode. Also..I'd pull a Riker and create a New Orleans jazz bar and pick up holograms all day long. :laugh:

One word.....Risa

well.. on holodeck.. there would be soooo many things i would like to do..

I guess i would go on an adventure with the enteprise crew or something like that..

Ok, so who would you invite on you Risa vacation to join you?

I know i need not answer that one.

Hmmmm....Who would I want to go to Risa with? Let me think. This is a tough one....... whitwink.gif

Yep, and like I said with safety protocols in place, you maay still be able to get hurt but not as severely as you would here in the 21st! And besides, I could finally know that if I worked out alone and for some terrible reason I got hurt, I could call Sickbay and get medical attention really quickly.

Lessa's quote

Ok, so who would you invite on you Risa vacation to join you?

I know i need not answer that one.

Same here, I know I don't have to answer that one either!

I may have to take Lore to Risa...at least once.... :tear: :P nudge, nudge...know what i mean?

Hmmmm....Who would I want to go to Risa with? Let me think. This is a tough one.......

I love it! :D

I may have to take Lore to Risa...at least once.... :tear:  :P nudge, nudge...know what i mean?

Hmmmm....Who would I want to go to Risa with? Let me think. This is a tough one.......

I love it! :D

You might have fight on your hands on who gets to take Lore to Risa!

Me however, we all know who I would go on a vacation with, whether it be to Risa, or to the Blue Ridge Mountains, or any other vacation destination!

I may have to take Lore to Risa...at least once.... :D  :P nudge, nudge...know what i mean? 

You might have fight on your hands on who gets to take Lore to Risa!

Lore at Risa - my hormones are out of control just thinking about it! :lol:

So Lessa, arm-wrestling - best 3 out of 5 and if that doesn't settle it, phasers at 50 paces!!! :tear: Or maybe I'll just make ya walk da plank, arggg! :P

I think that I would do all things that i am afraid to do here. like bungie jump sky dive etc and I think that I would also do things that are impossible in the real world like fly like superman weeee!!! :tear::D

I think that I would also do things that are impossible in the real world like fly like superman weeee!!!

As many dreams as i have had about flying, that one would work for me!

Takara, I think that there is enough Lore for both of us. After all, he does not sleep and we would have to. ANd my vaction and i'm sure Takara's as well, would also be Nc-17.

I think that I would also do things that are impossible in the real world like fly like superman weeee!!!

As many dreams as i have had about flying, that one would work for me!

Takara, I think that there is enough Lore for both of us. After all, he does not sleep and we would have to. ANd my vaction and i'm sure Takara's as well, would also be Nc-17.

:tear: Of course Lessa. Lore and I would talk philosophy the whole time - NOT!! :devil:

SOmehow i could buy YOU talking philosophy, but Lore? No. Unless it was somehow centered around him.

Ok, back on topic...is you could see or be a part of any event in history with the holodeck, what would be?

I think i would like to Stop Lincoln's trip to the theater.

Ok, back on topic...is you could see or be a part of any event in history with the holodeck, what would be?

I think I'd be a guest at my parents wedding. :blink: :P

There are a number of hockey games that I would have loved to have witnessed from the stands rather than from in front of the television - the gold medal hockey game at the Salt Lake Olympics, the last game of the Soviet/Canada '72 super series in Moscow (Paul Henderson's goal) for examples. Or better yet, if I was a better skater and actually had some hockey skills I think it would be great fun to have games of shinny on the holodeck with various great players in hockey history.

There are so many choices. I would love to be present for the signing of the Declaration of Independance.

There are so many choices. I would love to be present for the signing of the Declaration of Independance

you know, i almost said that one myself.

I could see all the Police conserts that i missed! (Sigh) i love blonds!