Sign in to follow this  
Lessa_Soong

The Holodeck...wwvbgd?

I think out of all the things I really desparately want to do in my life, only two would actually require a holodeck - flying and seeing the universe :lol:

I don't think me telling what id do, in a Holodeck is a good idea. :laugh:

I have to go with you on this one. But suffice it to say it would probably include YMCA or Macho Man. Enough said...... :laugh:

:laugh: ahahhhjaaazahah bwbanhahehhaha hhaha ohh hahahahahhha

There would be so many things I wanted to do,I'd probably get nothing done.I'd start off on one thing and then think of something better and re-start the program,then again and again and again....even a month would hardly be time enough. :laugh:

Hmm, so many things...

Mysteries with Data...

Risa...

Flying...

The Nexus... (I wonder how that'd go)

Get some sleep... :dude:

Maybe see how it would do Greek myths...

Rock concerts...

I'd like to walk among the dinosaurs about 180 million years ago and then

"live out" some of my favorite works of science fiction. I enjoy reading so the books coming to life would thrill me and I'd have to ask for more time no matter how much time I was given in the first place.

I think I might use a holodeck to do things I wouldn't dare do in real life. I might try my hand at breaking into Area 51 or something like that, just to see how good I could do. I might also use it to get over certain fears, such as public speaking. I might also useit to train myself to defend myself against someone who has a gun. It could come in handy as a cop someday. (I know what your thinking, you wanna be a cop and you were thinking about trying your hand at breaking into some kind of Government facility... well, it is just a holodeck. It would be like a videogame, or a heist movie!) I would also try orbital sky diving (like Kirk in Star Trek Generations, or B'elanna in some Voyager episode) I would try my hand as a Captain of a starship. There is just so many things that a person could do!

I wouldn't go NEAR a holodeck! :dude:

I've seen waayyy too many episodes where those holodecks malfunction.... :wow:

I might be tempted to roleplay a part in some famous battles,like Bashir and O'Brien..and with admiralpeewee's luck,the holodeck would go wacky and I'd actually be killed.... :lol:

I'd sell it and make mega $$$$,and earn a spot in history...

the heck with the temporal directive and tampering with time....

I want cash....its the American way!

:clap:

he he he i would captain a a ship on a dangeous mission to a planet of really hot women...

STOP LOOKING PERV!

id talk a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind id leave my body lieing somewhere in the sense of time YAA YAA