Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

VOY DVD's: All, Some or None of them?

Will you be buying ALL the seasons or just SOME or NONE of them?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying ALL the seasons or just SOME or NONE of them?

• I will be buying ALL of them
    • I will be buying SOME of them (please specify which)
    • I will be buying NONE of them

I was planning to buy all of them, but I have realized that after buying all the TNG and DS9 season sets, it's a lot of money.. So I have decided do download and burn them on VCD instead.. A lot cheaper.

I know I am going to get all of them.

I am disappointed in the bonus disk features of Season One but I am willing to give it a second chance come May. If it doesn't meet my expectations than I will just drop the bonus disk and settle for the box sets. They maybe plain looking but still very nice next to my TNG and DS9 box sets. :(

I will be buying none cause my dad will say 'it was on tv you could have taped it I'm not letting you waste your money on something that was on tv that you could have taped' and he'll go arroud in circles saying that.... :dude:

I am planning on getting them all over a period of time, I cant afford to rush out and buy them the day they come out.

I have the complete Columbia House Videos of The Original Series,

The complete seven Seasons on DVD of Both The Next Gen and Deep Space 9, and I have the complete set of the Animated Series too. :bow: So, I figure I have to complete my Voyager Set as well. Only thing I'm a little unsure of is... Should I ditch my TOS videos and buy the DVDs now that they'll be available in Season Sets? :laugh:

Voyager DVD's

---------------------

When i have enough money saved up i'll eventually get the boxed sets of each year of Voyager

and eventually the other series as well.

TOS

TNG

DS9

:laugh::bow::bow: :(