Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

VOY DVD's: All, Some or None of them?

Will you be buying ALL the seasons or just SOME or NONE of them?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying ALL the seasons or just SOME or NONE of them?

• I will be buying ALL of them
    • I will be buying SOME of them (please specify which)
    • I will be buying NONE of them

I will likely get them, but there is no "rush" to get them. With the DS9 DVD's I "HAD" to have them as soon as possible, these can wait till "whenever" but when I do get them I will get all of them.

I was undecided about this for a long time..But I've pretty much decided that I will be buying all of them at some point...It is Star Trek...I won't rush out to get them like I did for DS9 but I will buy them..Especially the early years with Kes on the show..

Hi there and Merry Christmas from Australia!!! Its 10.00pm on Christmas night and I had a great day with my family and catching up with some friends.

I will definitely be buying all of the Voyager seasons on DVD. It may take me quite a while but I'm planning to own all seasons eventually. I am also planning to buy DS9 on DVD too and I'm going to start with season 3 (I have been renting them from the video shop and watching them from the beginning, in order and I'm up to season 3 now). I watched Trials and Tribble-ations (sp?) last week and I loved it but thats another story........

Madam Captain out!!

If I decide to buy them (I still haven't decided yet), I'll buy all of them. All or none :dude:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Only one problem - haven't felt like buying a DVD player yet. :dude:

I'm planning to start collecting em all (probably) next year, starting w/ DS9. VOY would be second since I already have all of em on VHS.

But as Mrs. Picard put it, it's definitely all or nothing. :dude:

I don't know how everyone can buy all the Star Trek on DVD. There is just so much to buy and they don't come at a cheap price. I can get any and all Star trek on tv so why pay for it? Might buy some someday, but I don't know if I will with VOY. It just isn't my favorite series. I think I'd like to have DS9 maybe.

I don't know how everyone can buy all the Star Trek on DVD.  There is just so much to buy and they don't come at a cheap price.  I can get any and all Star trek on tv so why pay for it?  Might buy some someday, but I don't know if I will with VOY.  It just isn't my favorite series.  I think I'd like to have DS9 maybe.

To answer your question "why buy", some people, like me, only get ENTERPRISE on TV, so the only way to view previous Trek shows is to get the season sets. :dude:

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard

i'm getting all of them because i have only seen the episodes from season 3 to 7 so i'll want to see the first two. i've got the date of the first season release marked on my calendar.

tm

:blink:

I probably won't buy any of them. Gotta set priorities. :blink:

I wish to buy all of them, but my mom will not let me spend my noey on Star Trek DVD's

I will be buying all of them as soon as I get rid of my Voyager Video's, or I might have to see how the funds are first, whatever I'll def get them.

Gonna have to go ahead and get all of these...downloading them and burning to VCD is getting to be terribly time-consuming :waaaa:

I have all eps on tape except 'Virtuoso'.

All of season 6 i taped offthe tv, so i will be buying that season.

Virtuoso is my second least fav ep so i refused to tape it when it was on tv.

My all time least fav ep was 'Gravity' , but I taped it as i was copying the rest, but havent watched it since. Lori Petti - the girl that killed a trek episode.

If any of my local stores rent out the DVD sets, I will copy the special features and not bother buying them. I have already given enough charity to paramout buying 20 or so of the VHS versions.

And you just know in 10 yrs or so when my VHS degrade you will be able to buy the whole series on a flash card or something for around $100.

Guest Mike_Hines01

Currently I don't have any, but I'm hoping to get all of them. As well as all the series box sets. I know it'll cost a bit, but what the hell, it's Star Trek and well worth it :dude:

I hate incomplete collections

As do I.

That's why I'm not getting any of them. Lol.

Trek is on TV all the time. I have better things to use my money on. For the price of all the VOY sets, I could have a killer snowboard, and a lot more things. They just aren't high on my priority list... or on it at all.

i will buy all of them....although I'm not impressed with the casing at all

The TNG ones are much nicer...

Well, since I'm always told I don't spend enough money on myself I decided to go for it...but I couldn't bring myself to buy it at that price so I waited till it came down a bit and that's what I'll do with each season.

smlove2.gif

I couldnt vote bcuz first of all they dont sell whole Voyager seasons on DVD here and second of all i could never get it complete bcuz they dont sell all seasons here.I only have season 7 complete on VHS and yes i live in a pretty crappy country :o