Sign in to follow this  
Shrek

The Name Game

Nyssa

:dude: :) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::dude::dude:

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

"The History of every major Galactic Civilization tends to pass through three distinct and recognizable phases, those of Survival, Inquiry and Sophistication, otherwise known as the How, Why and Where phases.

"For instance, the first phase is characterized by the question How can we eat?the second by the question Why do we eat? and the third by the question Where shall we have lunch?"-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Ka (like in Ka D'argo in "Farscape")

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."-(Roy Batty, Blade Runner)

Guest Mike_Hines01

I don't think alien characters name's count, but I'll go with it anyway.

Abbey.

Yoko

This week:

A hideous, misshapen creature releases a butterfly.

Next week:

The consequences of this simple action ensure that history follows its predicted path...

Sometime:

In the swirling maelstrom of the vortex, The Council of Eight map out every moment in history and take drastic measures to ensure it follows their predictions. But there is one elemental force that defies their prediction, that fails to adhere to the laws of time and space... A rogue element that could destroy their plans merely by existing. - Back Cover of "Doctor Who: Sometime Never..." written by Justin Richards

Nell

:dude::rofl::dude::dude: :) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

"Witness Flight Lieutenant William Terrance Decker, Royal Flying Corps, returning from a patrol somewhere over France. The year is 1917. The problem is that the Lieutenant is hopelessly lost. Lieutenant Decker will soon discover that a man can be lost not only in terms of maps and miles, but also in time- and time in this case can be measured in eternities."-The Twilight Zone, "The Last Flight" (2/5/60), 1st Season