Sign in to follow this  
Vic

Discovery Cast Surprises Fans at Comic-Con

thumb_9ea02170cf8ba0f4e61d2042811b9f3a39

"Let's get out there!" Jason Isaacs shouted, and with that, Isaacs, Sonequa Martin-Green and much of the Star Trek: Discovery cast ventured out on to Fifth Avenue to surprise San Diego Comic-Con attendees waiting to enter the Discovery Gallery.

Star Trek Discovery, Sonequa Martin-Green

Star Trek Discovery, James Frain

Star Trek Discovery, Doug Jones

Martin-Green and Isaacs were joined by their co-stars Doug Jones, Anthony Rapp, Mary Wiseman and James Frain. All of the actors greeted and interacted with fans in the gallery, and posed for a few photos. And, at one point, the cast as a whole even joined a few lucky fans to pose for photos in the Discovery captain's chair.

Star Trek Discovery Cast

"We've been working on the show for months and months," Doug Jones told StarTrek.com. "I'm happy to be here because I'm so excited for the fans to finally get a taste of Discovery."

Star Trek Discovery Cast

StarTrek.com also talked to Mary Wiseman, "I grew up a Star Trek: The Next Generation fan," and she is currently dating a "certified Trekkie," who's helped her appreciateĀ Star Trek even more.

Star Trek Discovery Cast

Next up: "MEET STARFLEET" STAR TREK: DISCOVERY PANEL, today at 2:30pm in Ballroom 20.

View the full article