Hero Vs Villian

So far, we've had:

Kirk VS Kruge

Picard VS Soran

Picard & Kirk VS Soran

Picard & Data VS Borg Queen

Picard VS Ru'afo

Picard VS Shinzon

Which do you think was the best fight scene? I have to go with Picard VS Shinzon!

Picard and Data versus the Borg Queen was certainly the best battle of the minds. I really enjoyed the exchanges between Picard and Shinzon throughout Nemesis so I would have to go for Picard versus Shinzon. It still gives me chills thinking of Shinzon further impaling himself to reach Picard and that look in Picard's eyes.

Picard and Data versus the Borg Queen was certainly the best battle of the minds.  I really enjoyed the exchanges between Picard and Shinzon throughout Nemesis so I would have to go for Picard versus Shinzon.  It still gives me chills thinking of Shinzon further impaling himself to reach Picard and that look in Picard's eyes.

Yea, but can any of the others really compare to the classic Kirk flip, would have been even better to see Shatner do it!! :laugh:

It still gives me chills thinking of Shinzon further impaling himself to reach Picard and that look in Picard's eyes.

I couldn't agree with you more. The fact that Shinzon was a clone of Picard is what made it even more compelling. Plus Picard had some compassion for Shinzon, which made it even harder for Picard to fight him.

I have to go with Picard vs. Shinzon. It was such a complex relationship, with conflicts and issues on so many levels. It was more than just a physical fight.

I loved the face off between Picard and Shinzon. Tom Hardy gets my award for best death of a Star Trek Villian.