Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Trip's Favorite Football Team

Where should Trip have played college football?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Where should Trip have played college football?

• FSU - Florida State University
    • University of Florida
    • Miami (FL)
    • University of Central Florida
    • Georgia Tech
    • Auburn
    • Virginia Tech
    • Vanderbilt

Since Trip is supposed to be from Florida I was going to limit this to Florida/Florida State but I tried to expand a bit. Let me add that football is not my area of expertise but I tried to pick schools that had good teams or engineering programs. While they've never said I take it as a given that Trip would have played football since he mentioned in Vox Sola it was his favorite sport.

Personally I'd like to see him wearing an FSU T'Shirt the next time he shows up in the gym.

hehe, a most interesting poll, however american football is not my kind of football, but he would of course be playing at Univ. of Florida :laugh:

Where is Michigan State?!? :laugh:

Remember Trip - the character - is from Florida. (notwithstanding the writers had a brain freeze and made him not like heat in "Desert Crossing") but in truth people from Florida tend not to like anything below 60 degrees.

I think his being from Panama City would make him tend toward FSU. No offense to anyone but I also like Tallahassee much better than Gainesville.

Remember Trip - the character - is from Florida.  (notwithstanding the writers had a brain freeze and made him not like heat in "Desert Crossing") but in truth people from Florida tend not to like anything below 60 degrees.

I know, it was kind of a joke cause if some of the guys at my school saw that list without MSU on there they would hurt someone! :o

And your right, someone from FL would not like 80 degrees one day and 30 degrees for a week in April like we are having now. :o

Wel assuming that Amer. Football is still played at U. of F in that time i vote he would go with University of Florida, and TransporterMalfunction it's been my experience more Americans support Liverfool.... I mean Liverpool for some reason...

Where is Michigan State?!? :o

Remember Trip - the character - is from Florida. (notwithstanding the writers had a brain freeze and made him not like heat in "Desert Crossing") but in truth people from Florida tend not to like anything below 60 degrees.

Everyone has their limits though - too hot or too cold. I guess it would depend on the type of heat he is used too as well - dry or muggy. I had a friend who used to joke that he never had to worry about his wife leaving him to go back to the Phillipines because she was constantly complaining about the heat on sunny summer days in Calgary. :o

Do you think all of the Universities would still exist in 22nd century?

Well we know Stanford does with Archer watching water polo.....

and Cambridge from TNG's All Good Things.

I just wonder if Universities would start merging to become bigger when faced with an expanding universe out there.

No! No! No! - Trip wouldn't go to UF..... I grew up and currently live closer to Gainesville (UF) than Tallahassee(FSU) but I like Tallahassee much better and feel the school fits Trip's personality more.