Sign in to follow this  
Tattoo

Farwell fellow Trek Fans

Well I am taking my leave of you. I want to thank you all for having me on this good site. I have been a fan for many years and stuck by it good and bad. Its been fun. Where I am going? I am moving to another state to work in a new job that will mean I no longer have time to tend my own site, nor post. So I'd like to say my goodbyes and fade int the sunset. ;) I may stop in sometime and will miss you all.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

;)

Goodbye and good luck with your new job Tattoo..Stop by and say hi if you can..We'll miss you here...

Keep On Trekkin and Live Long and Prosper... ;)

I have not been posting here much lately because of obligations. I hope you can stop by and say "hi" every once in a while.

VBG, cool sig. Go Eagles. They are now on a nine game winning streak. YEAH By the way, I live in a suburb of Philadelphia. I hope the Eagles make the Super Bowl.

I wish you luck in the life. I hope you fare well in the journey of living. Good luck with the new job, and I hope to see you on the boards in the future.

Sheesh! ;)

I just gotta ask. Based on the assumption you have the internet at home, why do ya gotta leave? I allways read how people "have to leave" due to "getting a new job". Why leave? Why not just drop in when you have time? I'm just trying to understand why you feel you have to leave all together. If it's due to not having the internet then keep on Trekking, live long, and prosper! ;)