• Schlotzskys
    • Burger King
    • McDonalds
    • Wendys
    • Taco Bell
    • Hardees
    • Arbys
    • Other

I voted Taco Bell, but I must weigh in on the SUB debate ... Jersey Mike's blows Subway, Quiznos and Schlotzky's away IMO.  Not sure if Jersey Mike's is anywhere else but here in the Greater Cincinnati area you can't beat them.

263781[/snapback]

That a 'mom & pop' store? They almost always blow the franchise chains outta the water on taste. We have a M&P hamburger joint cross town: Canada Steak Burger, Totally better even than Carls Jr.

I voted Taco Bell, but I must weigh in on the SUB debate ... Jersey Mike's blows Subway, Quiznos and Schlotzky's away IMO.  Not sure if Jersey Mike's is anywhere else but here in the Greater Cincinnati area you can't beat them.

263781[/snapback]

That a 'mom & pop' store? They almost always blow the franchise chains outta the water on taste. We have a M&P hamburger joint cross town: Canada Steak Burger, Totally better even than Carls Jr.

263783[/snapback]

Jersey Mike's is a chain around the Greater Cincinnati area ... there are about 6 or 7 of them that I know of. I've never seen them anywhere else, but if you are ever in Cincinnati, you've got to try them out if you are into subs.

(P.S. Check out Graeter's Ice Cream while you're at it. And Skyline Chili.)

There's only MacD here so that's what I voted. I'd have to fly to Kuala Lumpur just to have a B King. Not sure if there's even a Wendy's there. However, when I was in the UK, I prefered B King. The same goes for NZ. In Aust, I'd prefer MacD.

I think I'll get one now.

..... Computer. MacDonald's Big Mac, and a Raktajino. Hot and Double sweet. Add a fries in too.....

yummy yummy in my tummy.

I voted for Burger King :b-day: I used to like going to Macdonalds but got put off the place when I was getting cold food :b-day: so now if I fancy a burger there is only one place for me BURGER KING :b-day: