• Schlotzskys
    • Burger King
    • McDonalds
    • Wendys
    • Taco Bell
    • Hardees
    • Arbys
    • Other

They only do the cards in Canada? Wow. Never knew that. I haven't collected them for a few years now but I do have a few full sets. The only time I eat ad McD's is when they sell the cards. Lol.

I like BK. The Whopper is amazing!

They only do the cards in Canada? Wow. Never knew that. I haven't collected them for a few years now but I do have a few full sets. The only time I eat ad McD's is when they sell the cards. Lol.

I didn't even know they made Hockey cards lol

Frankly, I don't like any of those. I am not a fan of fast food restaurants. So I choose other. Other for me is SUBWAY! How can you go wrong with a giant sandwich? I'm not sure if Subway exists in America but I'm pretty sure that it does.

We've never had Schlotzskys, there are no nearby outlets but I've seen their commercials and yes, they do LOOK delicious but for SUBS, we get the original oven toasted sub Quiznos because it's good and it's right up the street. It's not cheap though, three subs with all the side fixens run about $25.

Other than that my favorite is Carl's Jr. and the Six Dollar Burger.

Mc Donald's for me. I love the chicken nuggets and the cheeseburgers and... Big Mac... anything :biggrin:

So... my vote for Mc Donald's :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

Frankly, I don't like any of those.  I am not a fan of fast food restaurants.  So I choose other.  Other for me is SUBWAY!  How can you go wrong with a giant sandwich?  I'm not sure if Subway exists in America but I'm pretty sure that it does.

Subway is just as prevelant as McDonalds in America. Jared is another guy I dont like. lol

I like Subway, but I've gotta have Swiss Cheese on my sub, and Subway tries to pass off white American cheese as swiss. That doesnt work for me. I voted other. How could you have forgotten...HOOTERS!

Edited by 8247

I didn't even know they made Hockey cards lol

Ya. They are pretty good too. They are made by Upper Deck and sometimes Prism, good hockey card companies. Here are some pics of some of the cards from some of my favourite McD's sets:

(that was alot of "some's". lol)

Click for Spoiler:

wggm.jpgwggm4.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

wggm2.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

wggm3.jpg

Stardate:213937.8

I love Arby's Roast Beef Sandwich and Arbie Sauce!!hmmmmmmm :hat:

Schlotzskys?????Never heard of them before :dude:

I like them all, and I have to agree that of the ones listed Schlotsky's would be my favorite, but I am so addicted to bread sticks from Fazoli's that I had to vote other.

I voted other because I like many different foods. For example, I like Chinese food. And other thing, all Chinese foods don't taste the same. Fast food places are really not that fast so why call it that. If you must eat burgers and tacos, please eat them at reptiable places like a restaurant. The food served at these establishes are usually quite delicious. Fast Food isn't all it is cracked up to be. I used to eat more fast food but I stopped when I got a little older because it really isn't good for you. :)

I'm right there with ya VBG; Schlotzsky's is awesome. Only have one close-by, but try to go there whenever I can. A large original w/ cracked pepper chips...

Great, now I'm getting hungry.

I've always wanted to try some Schlotzskys.

But I can never say no to Taco Bell when it comes my way!

I've always wanted to try some Schlotzskys.

262734[/snapback]

Oh that reminds me. :dude: We had a chance to go try Schlotzskys lately and YES! It's very good just make sure you take a full wallet along cause it ain't cheap. Three sandwiches alone (no sides or drink) cost $18.

Taco Bell is my favorite because of all the selections you get...Then McDonald's...Love their double cheese burgers and the new all white meat chicken nuggets...Yum.

BK...love the whopper, and I think they have the best fries of any fast food place

I like them all but for fast food I like Burger King. I like flame broiled. :P

Someone mentioned Jack in the Box I have not seen one of those in probably 20 years. My brother and I used to call them Snot in a Box :wacko:

Thats a difficult poll...so many choices. I voted Arby's for the Santa Fa Salad..I think it's the best out there, and the roast beef is better for you than a burger.

As for Subs.....Subway>for price and selection/ The Blimpy's Cajan Blackened Chicken is great!

How about Frezoli's? It's great fast Italian.

Other, In & Out Burgers. Best burgers and fries on the planet.

262743[/snapback]

Is that what they're talking about in "The Big Lebowski?" They're going over to Larry's house and Steve Buschemi says, "That's right over there by that In and Out Burgers." Then after they make fools of themselves, you see them in the car on their way back home eating hamburgers. The movie was set in L.A. and I just wondered if that was a real burger joint out there.

I voted Taco Bell, but I must weigh in on the SUB debate ... Jersey Mike's blows Subway, Quiznos and Schlotzky's away IMO. Not sure if Jersey Mike's is anywhere else but here in the Greater Cincinnati area you can't beat them.