Sign in to follow this  
Gotabite

What Character Would You Be?

If You had the opportunity play out a fantasy of playing a Voyager character in a particular episode. What character would you play?......And how would your playing that role have changed the episode?........For me, I would like to have played Captain Janeway in the episode "Resolutions." Being exiled with Chakotay on that planet, I would like to have relaxed a bit and begun to explore more of the possibilities between us......especially after he made "the gestures" that he did. I just always felt Captain Janeway had too many expectations of her as a female Captain. :biggrin:

I believe I would like to be Tom Paris, because I'd love to be at the helm of a new ship. And he's got tons of friends aboard the ship, especially in later episodes.

I believe I would like to be Tom Paris, because I'd love to be at the helm of a new ship. And he's got tons of friends aboard the ship, especially in later episodes.

Tom Paris was a really cool dude. Initially I thought he was a bit arrogant. But he eventually won my heart. B)

It may be odd, but I think I would be the "evil Janeway" in "Living Witness". I loved that episode. *evil grin* B)

As for a "normal" crew member, I think I'd like to be B'Elanna Torres (in any episode)... I'm that easy to upset as she is B)

Mrs. Captain Picard

Course I haven't see a lot of Voyager episodes..Yet..But for me I would say Tuvok..He seems like a very honorable and serious character on a ship of emotional humanoids! B) And I am partial to Vulcans..

It may be odd, but I think I would be the "evil Janeway" in "Living Witness". I loved that episode. *evil grin*  B)

As for a "normal" crew member, I think I'd like to be B'Elanna Torres (in any episode)... I'm that easy to upset as she is  B)

Mrs. Captain Picard

I am a very emotional passionate person also. That's why B'Elanna is my favorite Voyager character. "Living witness" was indeed a very powerful episode......but I'm glad that the "real" Janeway was not that way.

Hmm, I think I'd want to be Chakotay. I never really like his character but because he never does anything I'd like to do SOMETHING as him. What I'd like to do most as him is win an argument with Janeway.

Probably Paris.

Gets to fly the ship

Got to design a ship and have his own - Alice. (I'm like this w/ cars)

Quick sarcastic wit (catch me on a good day B) )

YES, CAPT. JANEWAY WOULD HAVE BEEN A CHOICE. IN THE EPISODE "RESOLUTIONS", I WOULD HAVE LOOSENED UP A LITTLE MORE. YOU ARE STRANDED ON A PLANET WITH THIS GORGEOUS MAN AND YOU DON'T EXPLORE THE POSSIBILITY OF A RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS MAN. SOMETIMES CAPTAIN KATHRYN JANEWAY COULD BE A REAL PAIN.

I'd like to be the Doctor. I think it would be cool to find out what it is like to be a hologram. Of course, I couldn't be the Doctor because I can't sing :) .

Hmm, I think I'd want to be Chakotay.  I never really like his character but because he never does anything I'd like to do SOMETHING as him.  What I'd like to do most as him is win an argument with Janeway.

Yes, it would have been great to have seen Chakotay be a stronger commander. :laugh:

I would definitely choose to be Janeway. She has always been my favorite character on Voyager. I have never been very good at mathematics so I'm not sure how I would handle fractual calculus or other equasions involving numbers, although I could ask the computer for help. Of course, I could never really be Janeway because I haven't been to Starfleet Academy :)

Madam Captain out!!

Annika Hansen in Workforce. Seven of Nine seemed more in tune with her humanity in this episode.

OR

The episode were a future Seven of Nine comes back to Voyager's present to stop a madman from destroying the ship and its crew(by changing history-I think).

Correct me if I am wrong but is that episode called Relativity?

I liked both of this episodes. If I had a choice I would be like the character in those episodes.

:) B) :lol: :) :) :clap::clap:

Yeah, I think that was "Relativity". Good episode.

I think I'd like to be Janeway in any episode... although I would have loosened up a little too.

Hmm...I Think I'd Rather Be Myself As A Regular Crew Member. Maybe Working In Engineering. That Way I'd Be Under B'Elanna..Erm :spock: ..That Is..I'd Be Working Under Her. Yes...Yes...That's What I Meant. :spock:

Anyways...I'd Want Live All The Episodes From My Own Point Of View, hehe.

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

Hmm...I Think I'd Rather Be Myself As A Regular Crew Member.  Maybe Working In Engineering.  That Way I'd Be Under B'Elanna..Erm:frusty:..That Is..I'd Be Working Under Her.  Yes...Yes...That's What I Meant. :wow:

Anyways...I'd Want Live All The Episodes From My Own Point Of View, hehe.

Very original thinking....Hadn't looked at it that way. And working "under" B'Elanna :spock: would certainly be a challenge :spock:

I would love to have been Harry Kim. Its great to see how his character develops ov the course of the entire show. Considering he is fresh out of starfleet and on his very first assignment when voyager is taken to the delta quadrant. I'd love to have gone from being that naive young ensign, to the confident man he is at the end.

I would love to have been Harry Kim. Its great to see how his character develops ov the course of the entire show. Considering he is fresh out of starfleet and on his very first assignment when voyager is taken to the delta quadrant. I'd love to have gone from being that naive young ensign, to the confident man he is at the end.

I would have to agree that Harry at the beginning of Voyager, and Harry at the finale were truly two different people. :)

Guest whatuser... you know the rest

I personally would be Lt. Torres, because she gets to boss around a vulcan (Ensign Vorrik). Sure, Janeway does too, but she'll listen to him. I'd love to be able to force a Vulcan to do something illogical, like run around singing 'i'm a little tea pot' and stuff like that.

:borg2: 'i'm a little tea pot, short and stout.....'

:assimilated: 'his behaviour is inefficient' (seven of nine)

I agree that I would rather be on Voyager as myself, rather than anyone else. Mostly because I have the most experience at being myself. I would love to be Tom's relief officer, so I could pilot the ship. I would also love to use the holodecks on any starfleet vessel.

Would he be bound to follow such a pointless order though? I mean seriously you would probably end up being taken to sickbay to have your head examined if you started to order the engineering crew to sing and dance around!!!

It would be interesing though, lol

I'd be Neelix, hey it'd be worth walking around with those stupid spots and wart hog hair cut just to get to aggravate Tuvok and to have Kes for a girlfriend :)

I guess I would be Tom.  He has a cool job, an easy-going manner, and B'elanna looks like she's good in bed.  :)

Depends if you can deal with the half-Klingon side of her!!

i would be janeway and i'd like to be here anytime she had a conflict with the borg. if i couldn't be janeway then i'd want to be neelix because he is so nice to everyone, he listens, and he cooks. or myself and working with harry.

tm

I'd be a new character, altering things as I go :unsure:

maybe a accident anomoly brought me there at the beginning of all, I can help make their life more better by giving proper careful solutions.

:idea: