Sign in to follow this  
Captain Bolivar

TNG Commercial

I was just watching Voyafer's series finale on "The Space Channel". After the show they played what I'm guessing was a TNG commercial. But I was unlike any commercial I'd ever seen before. It was also one of the funniest Star Trek spoofs EVER! I'm going to try and find it on the net. I'll let you know if I find it!!! REad the spoiler if you wanna know what it was about. I gotta say, this was the most random thing I've ever seen and totally makes fun of Wesley. I'm still laughing about it 15 minutes later.

Here's how the cartoon went:

Click for Spoiler:

Wesley crashed his shuttle on a planet and sued his comm badge to contact the Enterprise. Tasha Yar, sitting at the helm, received his call. Tasha doesn't say anything. You can see Picard, Riker, and Troi looking annoyed at their seats. Wesley senses that they are ignoring him... he keeps calling... "I can hear you beathing Tasha". Wesley gets really annoyed at starts mashing his comm badge. Next you see a borg cube and hear the collective say: "this is the Enterprise" Wesley says, "I know this is the borg". You see a pic of his comm badge and it has call display which reads "THE BORG". He just throws the comm badge on the ground...

Its not from any season! It was likely made recently to spoof TNG. It is nothing but a huge joke! I love it. I guess this is a rather unimportant topic, but when I find that video it will be a topic loved by all here! I sent an e mail to the channel that hosted the said spoof but all I got was an autoreply