Sign in to follow this  
~Crims~

Favorite Doctor

Who is your favorite Star Trek Doctor?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Star Trek Doctor?

• Dr. McCoy
    • Dr. Crusher
    • Dr. Pulaski
    • Dr. Bashir
    • The Doctor (Voy)
    • Dr. Phlox

I think something that all Doctors have in common is that they have a very high ethical and morale code that they follow, especially Dr. Crusher. However, personality wise (the exception possibly being McCoy and Pulaski), they are very different.

The Holographic Doctor was probably the most versatile while Dr. Bashir had a lot of good episodes (in my opinion) and was very interesting by the end of DS9. Dr. Crusher was of course the easiest to look at it and had a very strong character. Meanwhile, McCoy was just plain funny with Spock.... so what do you think?

I love Bones and I also love Bashire. But if I was injured I would want Docter Crusher to work on me. She's a great docter and I think one of the most under rated characters on TNG.

Dr. Crusher was of course the easiest to look at it and had a very strong character.

Personally, I think Dr. Bashir was easiest to look at. But my favorite, because of his interaction with Kirk and Spock, is:

McCoy

D**m it Jim, I'm a doctor - not a popularity contestant.

McCoy was the greatest, One of my favorite lines was on the planet where the spores created paradise. The leader told him they didn't need doctors and he said "No? You want to see how fast I can put you in a hospital?"

I voted for The Doctor. Even though I didn't watch a lot of Voyager I really like the character development of The Doctor. Maybe it is because of his struggles to be accepted as a part of the crew and discover himself as an all-round individual and not simply as a holographic image reminded me of a certain character from TNG. I also liked The Doctor's occassional Bones-isms too - "I'm a doctor, not a doorstop", etc.

I'm a huge TNG fan but for some reason Beverly Crusher is my least favourite character on that series. It has nothing to do with Gates McFadden or her skills as an actress. There just was always something about Crusher that irritated me. Sorry Bev fans.

I voted for The Doctor (VOY) also, I think it's really casue that's the only series I watched all the way through or something but meh. There was one thing that took my vote closer to Dr. Phlox though, and that would be how he smiled in the first episode, it was almost Grinch like.

I can't believe I missed this vote! McCoy! I really liked him. Then probably Bashir, then Pulaski/crusher, then (pretty low down - and this is as a CHARACTER, not because I dont like ENT) Phlox.

And way way way down here where people step and spit on is The Doctor.

That was hard. I love all the doctors on series but the two I want to work on me in my *Trek World Fantasy* would be Voyager's EMH/The Doctor or because he may have different ideas about proper treatment being that he's non-human, Dr Phlox.

i guess cause dr mccoy was first dr. and if he studied it he could fix anything in hurry. all other dr good not like mccoy he also like crusher as healing you got know you..!!!

post-761-1098332649.jpg

post-761-1098332699_thumb.jpg

:laugh: i dont know how i missed this one :laugh: oh well my fav startrek DR is McCoy his speachess and his off the cuff wit crack me up :flex::look: Edited by hangon

I was stuck between the Doctor, Bashir and Bones. I dont know why but I just like Bashir for no particular reason. I do like the way Bones and Spock played off against each other, but I'm not a great TOS fan so The Doctor had to be my vote just because of how he evolved over the course of the series. and some of his one-liners are brilliant.

I didn't like Pulaski.

I voted for The Doctor(EMH). The Doctor is wanna of my favouirte characters. Voyager was very successful with the Doctor.

It's the Voyager EMH for me. Umm. The Doctor. Yeah, that one.

He was funniest to watch. Funny to watch him try to interact with the crew, funny to watch him try to get over Seven. :laugh: And I don't expect him to be suddenly shaken in times of danger. He seems like the most dependable one of the lot. I'd most definitely want him working on me.