Riker says "What do you think that was all about, Deanna?"

Deanna: I have No clue Will, all i know is that he seems a bit stressed.. i think i should continue to the bridge to see if he would like to tell me..

Care to Join?

Riker says "What do you think that was all about, Deanna?"

Deanna: I have No clue Will, all i know is that he seems a bit stressed.. i think i should continue to the bridge to see if he would like to tell me..

Care to Join?

*Riker*

*puts down his glass and stands*

"I think that would be a good idea"

*Deanna*

~Gets up and walks out of Ten Forward with Riker~

"Computer Where is Captain Picard"

Computer: Captain Picard is On the Bridge

~I continue to walk to the turbo lift with Riker~

Riker says: Bridge

~we get on the bridge~

"Captain may We speak to you in your ready room"

Reply Riker and Picard

*Deanna*

~Deanna Follows Picard into the Ready room with Riker right behind her~

"Captian is there something that you would like to discuss with us? u seem a little distressed like you mind is completly somewhere else?"

Meanwhile in sickbay Bev is trying to access the files that the Captain wanted her to look at..

A screen pops up saying the info trying to be accessed does not exsist..

"Damn, who would do this?"

Picard's chair spins arround from the window. He places his hands on the desk, then leaves forward, adressing Riker and Troi.

"What I am about to tell you, remains in this room. Is that understood? The alien parrasites we encounterred in late 2364. I believe they've begun a second invasion. This time, a conspiracy spanning all of Starfleet. We have no way of knowing who's infected. Number One, I need you to work through the crew manifest and make sure everyon has a full medical examination. Deanna, I need you to let me know if you sense anything different on board."

*Riker*

"I will get right on it, but if I may ask. What has made you come to this conclusion?"

O.O.C BACK!!!!

B.I.C

"Sir i will do whatever i can to help you.. i will even assist beverly in checking all the crew members, one of us will detect something either medically or telepathically.."

P.S OOC means Out of Character and BIC means BACK in Character

The Captain holds a padd in his hands, looking on with a stern expression...

"I was contacted by Admiral Balton. He seems to think that these... parrasites, whatever they are, have returned. This morning, I got a secure message from the Admiral. He said he discovered his crew has mostly been infected and the few left aren't even aware. He also said he wasn't about to let them help the others nor would he allow himself to be taken. Three hours ago, I got another message. This time, from Starfleet Command. His ship, the U.S.S Nova, has been destroyed. Warp core breach as far as they can tell."

*Beverly walks in and sees Will and Deanna and dosn't even try to smile..*

"Jea, Captain all of our records of the parisites has been deleted from our computer."

"Number One, work with Dr. Crusher, and start the examination of the crew. Make up an excuse, I don't care what it is. Troi, I want you to rome the ship, update me if you find any unusual feelings from anyone, even if they are just a passenger. Dismissed."

The captain spins his chair arround to look out the window.

*Riker*

"Doctor, let's get started. I will inform the crew that a pathogen has been detected on the ship, and that all crewmembers must receive a complete physical. Start with the senior staff. Inform me when they have been cleared."

*Exits the ready room, and enters the bridge"

"Mr. Worf, put me on the intercom."

"All hands, A pathogen has been detected aboard the Enterprise. While it has not been determined as to whether it will pose a threat to the crew, all crewmembers are required to undergo a complete physical. You will be contacted by Dr. Crusher with your assigned examination times. Riker Out"

DELRONE

Lieutenant Delrone walks a corridor and clasps his head in pain.

"Argh!!"

Loses balance and slams into a wall. Delrone regains footing and accesses a wall control panel, deleting more files...

Deanna***

*Beverly and i walked out of the Captains Ready Room entered the turbo lift and continued to Sick Bay where I would Moniter all of Beverly's Patients*

"Bev, i sense something odd.. no in here.. but somewhere in the ship"

DELRONE

Delrone walked into Ten Forward and took a seat with his friend who asked where he'd been the past hour. "...Uhh, I can't seem to remember for some reason." Delrone took a sip of his drink, confused. "I don't get it, I can't remember anything in the past hour."

DELRONE

"Maybe you'd better get checked out in Sickbay," his friend suggested.

"Good idea. This could be related to that pathagen that was detected." Delrone gets up and heads for the doors, but stops at where Guinan is. "Hey, Guinan, can I talk to you for a second out in the hall?"

*Riker*

"You have the Bridge Mr. Data. I will be in sickbay."

*Enters the turbolift and goes to sickbay to get the examination over with.*

DELRONE

"Thanks Guinan. You know the advice you gave me last week on Arlene? Well I told her how I felt, but lately she hasn't been returning my messages. She says I almost attacked her one night, but I have no idea what she's talki---" Just then Delrone blanks out. Guinan notices gills on the back of his neck before he grabs her shoulder and shoves her against the wall, violently.