Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

Episode Spotlight Enterprise

320x240.jpg

The mission to find the Xindi takes a treacherous turn when Enterprise is crippled by inexplicable, destructive spatial anomalies that distort the laws of physics. With systems down, Osaarian pirates board the ship and and raid it of valuable supplies. The crew captures one of the marauders, and Archer's sense of morality is tested when he interrogates the prisoner.

240x320.jpg

So does that mean that there are no new episodes for a while?

According to ST.COM the next new episode is "Proving Ground" and will air 01/21/04

According to ST.COM the next new episode is "Proving Ground" and will air 01/21/04

THere's actually a new episode a week before that one. Chosen Realm, on 01.14.04

THere's actually a new episode a week before that one. Chosen Realm, on 01.14.04

I must have missed that one. Thanks for pointing it out VBG.

This was the great episode with Archer studying the Xindi database at the end. Intense ending...

One thing that I noticed during this rewatch, was that at the beginning...when the anomaly is going through the ship and hits the mess hall....watch the reaction on the faces of the people as it rips through the mess hall. The last people to get hit by it are acting like nothing is happening before it hitsl...even though trays are flying through the air and people are yelling before they actually get hit next...funny..

just one of those nit-picky direction issues. :biggrin:

Edited by SuraksSoul

This was the great episode with Archer studying the Xindi database at the end.  Intense ending...

One thing that I noticed during this rewatch, was that at the beginning...when the anomaly is going through the ship and hits the mess hall....watch the reaction on the faces of the people as it rips through the mess hall.  The last people to get hit by it are acting like nothing is happening before it hitsl...even though trays are flying through the air and people are yelling before they actually get hit next...funny..

just one of those nit-picky direction issues.  :biggrin:

I noticed that when I watched it last. Guess it was one of those oversights.

Aw man, we have to wait until 1/14/04 for a new ep?

%&**#

That's a long time to wait! :biggrin:

Oh well, I guess I can get caught up on my TNG and DS9.

Terrible long time til next year!!!! :biggrin:

But I've still Similitude and Carpenter Street to watch. I'll get both epis this week-end. I can't hardly wait to see them!!!

Terrible long time til next year!!!! :blink:

But I've still Similitude and Carpenter Street to watch. I'll get both epis this week-end. I can't hardly wait to see them!!!

OH my....

Whatever you have to do to get to a television screen...

whether it is avoid an important meeting, you have to skip work, miss your grandmother's funeral (eh...maybe not the last one -- if you have TIVO :lol:

you must watch "Similitude."

It was one of the best if NOT the best.

You were sooooo right, SuraksSoul - I L O V E D Similitude!!!!!!!! I'll post about it on that threat.

The reason I had to wait to see both epis is that I am dependant on a friend who gets me copies. Here in Germany we are far away from season 3. Future Tense was the latest aired epi last Friday.

In sweden we have only had the first season, don't even know when the rest is coming. I download all the eps. from the Internet, not that bad quality, but it would of course be better to have it on TV. :biggrin:

Here in the UK we have only just had the first ep of season 3 but i thought it was fantastic :laugh: I just can't believe how fast time has flown by that we are already on the 3rd season of ENT!! It is mad, because i can still remember when i heard that they were gonna make it and it just seems like yesterday! :laugh: lol

Anomaly was a great episode giving us a chance to see this new side of Archer - Malcolm certainly seemed surprised by his treatment of their 'guest'.

I agree with whoever it was that said the ending shot was a great one - not just reflecting the intensity of the situation and the commitment of Archer but it looked so beautiful too.

Edited by chunderfish